Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Worcs Round 9 - Pismo

Brandon Brown rode hard, and was able to finish second in the Pro Class, which is his best finish in this class for the entire year.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

John Shafe grabbed the last podium position for the day.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Levi Marana just missed the top three, but was able to pull a fourth place position. Marana is going to definitely be a rider to watch next year.
    Brittany #23

And Robbie Mitchell rounded out the top five for the pro class.
    Brittany #23

Mike Kelley grabbed the hole shot for the pro am class, but had some problems, and was only able to make it one lap.
    Brittany #23

The Pro Am points leader, Justin Waters, crashed off the start, and it took him awhile to get his quad going. But luckily he was able to.
    Brittany #23

Andrew Lattimar took a quick lead in the pro-am class.
    Brittany #23

Dillion Zimmerman was running in the second place poisition, and closing the gap between himseld and Lattimar.
    Brittany #23

And the number 124 rider Paul Wilkerson was running in the third place position.
    Brittany #23

Justin Waters was making his way up through the pack fast, from a last place start. It was not very long before he was running in the fifth spot, and closing the gap between the rest of the riders.
    Brittany #23

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast