Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: stoppies

i didnt wear a helmet playin in my back yard...who are u anyways ya know...and that shirt i got in barbados on a booze cruise
    "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't"

Wish in one hand,Sh*t in the other and see what fills up first..

02 400ex
    01 gixer 750
    89 El tigre 600(woodsbeater aka the champ
    94 fortrax 300 4x4

hah my ex has new front brakes so i thought id give it a go, lets just say the plastic on my helment is bashed to pieces. i went wayy too fast lmao, and hey guys give the guy a break he shouldve worn his helment for sure but maybe he got too excited to do one he forgot..heh
    2004 400ex for sale! Mildly modded, tons of parts replaced. $2350

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=352962

where just saying man no hard feelings .... its just realy importent .. you all know that !!!
    E.C. performance :
    grey/red yfz450 protaper,powermadd,sparks,k&n,ims\roll,itp...bomb squad ..!!

black/yellow 416ex web,sparks,wisco,ac,protaper,k&n

stoppies are fun i can go around 150ft on a streetbike maybe 20 -25 ona quad lol.
    i like to preload the front like said above just to where it feels like there going to lock up then apply more pressure until the rear comes up then just smooth ont he brake to keep it at balance point. if you pump the brakes its alot harder to steer

ive been trying it more since i last posted, ive slightly masterd it, though ima crazy rider i cant go without SLAMMING the brakes too hard going too fast..its really fun but my brakes went from new to about 70% FAST, ill load some pics tomorrow if your doing this..make sure you know how escape if the worst happens, one time i did it i couldnt get out of the way and the ex did a complete front flip trampling me, it was sweet though but i cracked 2 ribs, and yet another chunk of my helment is gone..im still doing it though rofl
    2004 400ex for sale! Mildly modded, tons of parts replaced. $2350

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=352962

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123