Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For those building LT80's or KFX80's....

For those building LT80's or KFX80's....

'Momma' says it's time to move this stuff....I've been holding out to build another LT/KFX someday.....but it's not gonna happen.
    If you've got a new KFX, then I've got some stuff to spice it up. If your restoring an old LT, then I've got some 'stock-take off' stuff. I am open to offers........ALL MUST GO!!!! First up, is a set of 'mock' beadlocks. I fabricated some reinforced rings, had them welded on Douglas mini-quad wheels, and put bolts and nuts in to resemble beadlocks. They look awesome, and need to be mounted to somebody's KFX. If you don't like the color, just sandblast 'em and paint of powder to your liking. Once again let me specify that these are 16 X 6.5 X 8 Carlisle tires. THESE ARE NOT FULL SIZE WHEELS.
    Attached Images Attached Images

handguards.......

Brand new a-arms........stock take-offs.

hood........great shape.

Brand new pipe.....taken off as soon as we bought the quad. Purchased an aftermarket pipe w/ the new quad.

brand new axle.....stock take-off.

Also have brand new (green) rear shock, new seat (just a pointer, these seats have a ton of cushioned foam....if you shave an inch or two or more, down and recover...it will lower ride height and center of gravity.) I also have new heel guards, hubs, and complete (mostly torn down) roller frame w/o motor, (minus plastic). IT ALL HAS TO GO!!!!!!

Do you have longer a arms? I have a stock quad and want to do a few things to it. Do you have any aftermarket parts? Front rims/tires etc. please let me know as I am interested. Can use paypal

Thanks

Jason

sales@jentekinc.com

No...sorry man....All the parts are stock takeoffs..
    Except the "mock" beadlocks, they're obviously fabricated 'one-offs'. Although, they sure look cool on a kids quad. They are little 7"inch Douglas mini-quad wheels, therefore easy for the little quads to turn over. These are not full size wheels. Thanks for looking.

These are a couple of pics of my sons race LT/KFX80. I also had a pair of reinforced ringed fronts, fabricated to look like beadlocks (which to my knowledge are not available for kids quad--especially the LT -3 lug pattern.) These wheels simply bolt on to the LT, and give it the beadlock look! I'm still looking for pics of the quad with these rears on it. I sold the quad a while back so I'm searching for some pics. Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast