Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone from Ne, Or Iowa??

Anyone from Ne, Or Iowa??

If so, Shoot me an E-mail. I have a ton of ground that we ride on near omaha.

Matt

Hey, I actually in Omaha. Where exactly is the riding area. Maybe we can get together and get some riding in. What kinda quad do you ride??

I have an all stock 300ex that I smack around.. I noticed your post says Hopper Ne, Is that where you live? I live about 5 miles North of Omaha, In the FortCalhoun distric.. We have abunch of land in Fortcalhoun, and in Blair Ne. You can E-mail me at NoNos38@hotmail.com if you want to meet up sometime.
    How old are you?

Matt

Hey, 23 years young. I old are you? You can let me know but it doens't really matter as long as you like to ride. I keep my 400 in the Hooper area where my folks live, but I go to school here in Omaha. Let me know. Chad

Also what kind of riding is it? Trails, sand bars, are ya near a river?

22 years young here... Where do you go to school? I go to belveue University.. 2 more years for my 4 year degree Cant wait.. Theres alittle bit of everything.. hills/ flat/jumps/mud, you name it its there.. No sand though..

matt

I do have premision to ride on some river front property. on the mighty Mo. Havent had my quad down , but drank alot of ((beer)) there.

matt

oh,ya every weekend I am usually up in schribner at the drags.. I have a buick gn, and my dad has a super pro,64 chevel.. How far do you live from the strip?

Matt

I live in Nebraska City, not too far from you. Always looking for more places to ride. Would be interested in coming up and seeing what you got.
    2001 416ex, JE 10.8:1, xr cam, WB E-series slip-on, K&N filter w/outerwear, removed airbox lid, dynojet kit, 170 main, 14 tooth sprocket, renthal bars and grips, twist throttle, Graydon bumper and nerfs, Sparks advanced timing key, WB graphics kit and seat cover.

1998 250 Trail Boss (wife)
    2001 50 Scrambler (kids)

Nebraska city.. Im sure you know where the Power Plant is.. We ran 2 1/2 miles of 4'' pipe from the top of the road down to the plant and hooked them up with city water about 5 years ago.. That was alot of trenching..

Ya, shoot me a pm and mabey in the next few weeks we can set a time to go riding..

Matt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast