Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laeger's YZ 426 for sale

Laeger's YZ 426 for sale

I got this quad from Justin, jrspawn in Feb of this year. Its got only about 8 hrs on it since I bought it from him. Its real nice but I just can't get used to the 4 stroke. Its a full Laeger's YZ not a conversion, +4 pro trax t-pin, CR 500 link, flip top subframe and full TC ported 426. Too much other stuff to list, but it has it all, probably cost $30,000 new. I would like to get at least $10,000 for it, dose this seem right to you guys or has the price bottomed out on these too like the 250R has?
    Attached Images Attached Images

not to offend you bro but i dont think you will get close to 10g. my guess is 7-8.

WOW!!! That is a nice quad, I wish I could buy it.

Want a CRF? LOL.
    Walsh YZ

Thanks to Quinn Motorsports, Mike's Bikes and Xplicit Motorsports

Deff not going to get 10k for it, folks are having a hard time getting that out of full mx production quads, and hybrids and 250rs are deff not going for that anymore

I would geusss around 7-8 maybe. And id get some better updated pictures of it, those pics are from when the owner before jrspawn had it.
    450R JB PEP Baldwin

thats your opinion ,, keep it to yourself.. the quads JRspawn builds are amazing and are nothing but the best of components

Bling bling

Thanks, atvracer9m. I think it is worth at least $10,000. I remember not to long ago my old racing buddy Gil Attix sold his Walsh hybrid for $19,000, and that was after a year of pro MX racing. Its wierd how lots of people think the new 450s are so much better, THERE NOT. Thanks for the pic Justin.

Def. one of the nicest hybrids i have owned. Pics dont do it justice!

Hey Justin which engine do you preferr more the 426 or the 450.. .. also how much foam do u take off the seat..

My favorite engine out there is the YZ450f. You cant beat it, but the yz426 is also right there with it. I like how the 426 is powered more like a two stroke with the higher rpm power cruves.

I like to be as low as i can in a quad really, so most of the time i shave a good bit off of the foam. On my wlash quads i run a special seat foam though, VERY VERY soft, which helps lower me down some too.

Justin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast