Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have any info on my YZ Laeger Banshee Hybrid?

Can anyone help me out with my YZ Laeger Hybrid?

I bought this off of a friend of mine who purchased it from bryan baker in missouri. It came with bashee plastics, but has a cr500 link rear and a protrax t-pin frontend that seems to be a banshee frontend. The whole setup is laegers and it is a true laegers frame, not a conversion. Somebody said they call this an outlaw chassis? I am not sure myself, if anyone has ever owned one or can give me any more info please let me know. It had a yz400 motor in it and i am thinking about now either putting a yfz450 motor in it or a yz450. Let me know if the yfz450 quad motor will work or if i should do the yz450 dirtbike motor. thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

More Pics..

If anyone needs other pics so that u can see different parts let me know cuz i have a few more. thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's a badass quad right there! yeah they are called outlaw chassis.. very very expensive!
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

That looks sick!! I don't know much about them, but I'd do the yz450
    Mitch
    2003 Jb crf450

Thanks for the replies, keep em coming. I need to know more about this setup so i know whether or not to go ahead with rebuilding it to my specs. MXjunkie i sent u a pm.

I can't comment on the motor, but the chassis works great. I have one but by a different builder. Mine was built for a Banshee motor, but witha 250r front end and a no-lonk rear.

Memeber " Number 22 " is the one that has the leager pro trax shee that won quad of the month
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

the quad motors and the dirtbike motors are different, they dont mount up the same.

And someone correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure the yz400 and yz450 mount a little different as well, youll either have to put in a yz400 or yz426

VERy nice chassis tho
    450R JB PEP Baldwin

its a 250r chassis, made for banshee plastic and radiator, the frame normally would have been made for a banshee motor as well. it is NOT and outlaw, that was LSR's version of the same frame. this is the same frame doug eichner has been using for years at PDV. this if i remember right, was an FST quad, Baker raced it at 1 GNCC (florida 01 maybe?) something about the kicker broke
    Planning a comeback...

Oh yea, PM Jrspawn, he builds all kinds of quads, he knows the difference between all the yz motors, and he is always glad to help out.
    450R JB PEP Baldwin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast