Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For those going to Midwest Sandfest

For those going to Midwest Sandfest

If your going to Little Sahara for the Midwest Sandfest list what you will be riding and driving so we can all hook up and get a big trail of exriders all riding together.
    I will be riding my 99 400ex with new yellow plastic with a red Troy Racing graphics kit installed. I will be riding in a 95 white suburban or possibly an all black 97 GMC ext. cab truck.

If you see me, give me a shout.
    ALL ABOUT SAND!

WWW.GSAIRWERX.COM

Little Sahara

There are 9 of us that will be there: 5 400ex's, 1 300ex, 1 trx250r, 1 warrior and an lt500r. We are putting red flags under our orange one.. we will be in a red tahoe, there will be a green tahoe, and a gray 3/4 ton dodge with a pickup camper.. Any of you that are going please stop by and say HI!! and if we don't see you have a fun and safe trip...

LS

Should be there with 2 drag Rs on alky and a yellow 400ex with houser a arms, tcs shocks, should be one of the fastest Exs there.

I will be on a red 400ex with a black ceet seat cover. I will be with a yellow 400ex, 2 or 3 250r's, z400, 2 banshee's, and a partridge in a pear tree. We will be camping in a huge thirty somenthing foot fifth wheel camper pulled by a tan and white ford dully. We will also have a black chevy dully pulling a white fifth wheel four wheeler trailor that will hold about 8 quads.

I will have a jolly roger flag under my orange flag.

Re: LS

Originally posted by SandTrix
    Should be there with 2 drag Rs on alky and a yellow 400ex with houser a arms, tcs shocks, should be one of the fastest Exs there.
    yeah! that ex beat me! any way, ill be there, a purple and black blaster(ill be running errands to get food and stuff on it) im gonna be waring a spongebob shirt(dont ask) and a red 250r that says honda on the tank and a smiley face in the back, and a green and white banshee. we will be driving a silver 2003 jeep cherokee laredo....

ill look for ya generalg! and ill recognize you sandtrix, hope to see you guys there!!!

Im going to try to make it,,I just might have everythng together!! I will be one of the fastest EX's there also
    Speed is 95% rider and 5% bike, better make that 5% count!

2000 TC 505EX Complete TC Motor and everything else you can imagine and more!!

LS

Hey Chad,

I'm going to have my slow alky 250 motor down if you think you want a piece of an R, lol. I hope to see you out there.

Well im not going to make it Tom is starting to upset me now,,he told me last week he would be done in a few days, i called today and his answering machine says he will be on vacation until Sep 28th:grr
    Speed is 95% rider and 5% bike, better make that 5% count!

2000 TC 505EX Complete TC Motor and everything else you can imagine and more!!

look chad enough is enough..lol its time to break out the flame thrower and go over there and demand he finish that 505 on time...crap, by the time he gets it done you will be too old to ride it...

LS

Sorry to hear the bad news Chad. I was really looking forward to seeing that motor run. Maybe Tom will surprise you. Either way good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast