Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ITP QuadCross Round 9 - Glen Helen

With Cyle Chislock taking the second place spot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

And Jeff Spooner rounding out the top three.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

The pros were ready for the main, and the holeshot would go to, well at this picture, it wasn't really clear who would be able to pull out of this first.
    Brittany #23

But out of the corner, it was Dustin Nelson in the lead.
    Brittany #23

Dustin Nelson was in the lead, with Cyle Chislock in second and Doug Eichner in third.
    Brittany #23

But Doug Eichner was quick to get around Chislock putting himself into the second place spot.
    Brittany #23

But it looked as if Cyle was not going to give it up that easily.
    Brittany #23

TJ Dietrich was running in the fourth place position, and hoping for a podium.
    Brittany #23

With Jeff Spooner in fifth, and Levi Marana running in sixth.
    Brittany #23

Chislock seemed to have a problem, as all of his tires were up in the air.
    Brittany #23

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast