Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ITP QuadCross Round 9 - Glen Helen

With Doug Eichner grabbing the second place spot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

And Levi Marana rounding out the top three.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

And here is Doug and TJ shaking hands shortly after finishing the race. This just shows what great sportsmanship looks like.
    Brittany #23

For the second heat, it was Kory Ellis who was out front right off the start.
    Brittany #23

With Jeff Spooner in the second position.
    Brittany #23

And Cyle Chislock running in the third place position.
    Brittany #23

Kory Ellis was running in the first spot, and had quickly put time between himself and the rest of the racers.
    Brittany #23

While Cyle Chislock made the pass around Jeff Spooner to take over the second place position.
    Brittany #23

Darrel Patton finally got his 450 running, so he did not have to race his 700 this time in this pro class.
    Brittany #23

But it was Kory Ellis who went on to take the win for this heat.
    Brittany #23

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast