Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ITP QuadCross Round 9 - Glen Helen

ITP QuadCross Round 9 - Glen Helen

After only a short two week break, it was back to racing again. This round was suppose to be scheduled for Gorman I-5 Race Way, but due to the fires in that area, it was moved to Glen Helen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

I had a chance to meet TJ Dietrich out at Racetown 395 on saturday, the day before the race. Just wanted to say him and his old man are really cool peeps, and that TJ was giving pointers out to the local riders. Oh yeah, he was clearing every table top on the vet track with ease, hes a great rider.
    '06 LTR

Yoshi RS5--Yoshi PIM--FUEL airbox--Kenda--Bling Star--Evol/Podium X--CCP Stabilizer--Houser+1--Tag 2s'--Streamline--HotCams--CP 13.1--Some cool stickers n' chit

D37 G/P-AMA So-Cal MX racer #Q3 Vet Expert 2011

The race was on the back track, and the gate thre only has 10 spots, and with 15 pro racers, that meant qualifying so main gate picks. BUt they decided that they would take both motos into consideration.

And the first heat was off, with Dustin Nelson grabbing the holeshot.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Nelson was able to keep his lead after the first corner.
    Brittany #23

With TJ Dietrich in the second place position, and Doug Eichner running in third.
    Brittany #23

Levi Marana was running in the fourth spot.
    Brittany #23

Nelson took a quick lead leaving the rest of the riders a few seconds behind him.
    Brittany #23

While Doug Eichner was able to make the move around Dietrich to take over the second place position.
    Brittany #23

Levi Marana was also able to make the move around Dietrich, putting Marana into this third spot.
    Brittany #23

But it was Dustin Nelson who was able to take the first place win for the first heat.
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast