Thread: wb r4 or e series?

wb r4 or e series?

does the wb R4 slip on have the same power as the wb e series slipon. i think i want the e series, i've heard plenty of good things and it's not an expensive pipe, but i think the r4 looks so much cooler, and if it puts out the same power, and isn't too loud i'd rather get that. has anybody seen a dyno chart for the r4, and what site it's on?

thanks.
    **Red 00 Honda 400EX w/ Pro Circuit T-4 Slip-on w/modded stock headers, K&N filter w/outerwear, no choke, custom airbox lid, Stage 2 Dynojet 165MJ, and 42PJ, Maxxis Razr's on stock rims(fronts flipped), Herrmann Racing Bearing Carrier, polished air scoops, Renthal Bars, DID chain, Shockwears, black Ceet gripper seat cover, Moose CR clutch perch and lever, R&R Motorsports parking brake block off, DG swingarm skidpalate, homemade diamond-plate aluminum chassis skidplate, AC Nerf Bars, Nacs peg extenders, cut fenders. *Coming soon... a set of Holeshot 20x11x9 XCR's, and maybe an MSR Raptor clutch perch, and maybe a TrailTech speedometer.

i havent seen any dyno sheets but ive heard that the e series is just a little more powerful. i definetely think the r4 looks and sounds cooler than the e series though. u should look into getting a hendrix pipe, my friend just got one for his 400ex and its a real nice pipe.
    03 arens/lrd/tcs 262r

i;ve never herd of a hendrix pipe. where can i find some info on them?

Originally posted by ESR250R
    i havent seen any dyno sheets but ive heard that the e series is just a little more powerful. i definetely think the r4 looks and sounds cooler than the e series though. u should look into getting a hendrix pipe, my friend just got one for his 400ex and its a real nice pipe.
    do you mean hetrick

OhioMafiaRiders.com

2002 KTM 520SX

2002 Silver GT450ex Back in Black and stroked by GT Thunder

wanna fight............... how bout you stick your head up my butt and fight for air

go to ctracing.com and go to featured articles theres a pipe shootout with the e-series and r-series and like 8 other pipes
    just a washed up 4wheelie rider

ya thats what i meant.
    03 arens/lrd/tcs 262r

My friend has the R4 pipe and it's pretty loud to me. But it does sound cool. I think the E-pipe is kinda better since you can adjust the power curve with the disks. But I like them both.

go 2 hetrickracing .com

does the R4 have a nice deep roar to it, just like the e-series? does your friend like the power it gave or is it not that great?
    **Red 00 Honda 400EX w/ Pro Circuit T-4 Slip-on w/modded stock headers, K&N filter w/outerwear, no choke, custom airbox lid, Stage 2 Dynojet 165MJ, and 42PJ, Maxxis Razr's on stock rims(fronts flipped), Herrmann Racing Bearing Carrier, polished air scoops, Renthal Bars, DID chain, Shockwears, black Ceet gripper seat cover, Moose CR clutch perch and lever, R&R Motorsports parking brake block off, DG swingarm skidpalate, homemade diamond-plate aluminum chassis skidplate, AC Nerf Bars, Nacs peg extenders, cut fenders. *Coming soon... a set of Holeshot 20x11x9 XCR's, and maybe an MSR Raptor clutch perch, and maybe a TrailTech speedometer.