Thread: Jackie Meadows

Jackie Meadows

Does anyone know what Jackie Meadows is up to these days? I've seen his name pop up from time to time at TT races but it is few and very far between.
    2000 Kawasaki Mojave (SOLD!!!!)

I could care less what hes doing...hes an ******* and an idiot.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.

Wow, someones got some problems with someone

just a choice or two he made last year on how he handled a mishap...I lost every bit of respect for that man.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.

Originally posted by NacsRacer027
    just a choice or two he made last year on how he handled a mishap...I lost every bit of respect for that man.

ok you got my attention...do ya got some details?

an mishap between him and harold goodman...

I forget the exact details...but i beleive he rearended harold and spun them both out, that was no big deal...rear ending happens...BUT afte rthe race jackie went up and *****ed out harold. Thats jut the rough details...i dont feel like getting into it with anyone so im just gonna stop there

Originally posted by NacsRacer027
    I could care less what hes doing...hes an ******* and an idiot.

Actually hes a awesome guy to hang out with and he will prolly be running alot o f the amp indoor winterseries if there still around . Ive hung out with jackie and hes a hard racer .

Does he attend any MX races? I'm thinking about traveling to Hidden Valley MX in Covington, TN this fall to race and I know he's been there before. I think I'll just call him. I hope hte number I have is still good.
    2000 Kawasaki Mojave (SOLD!!!!)