Thread: is anyone selling?

is anyone selling?

is anyone selling a kesea?? post some pics thanks
    LiL steve

mine: Raptor 80
    older bro : Walsh/pep yfz
    dad: yamaha timberwolf

we will be here shortly, but your quite a ways away to ship it!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

2005 kASEA

yES WE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN SELLING OUR'S MY WIFE HAS DECIDED IT HAS BEEN TOO EXPENSIVE TO RACE SO IT'S GOT TO GO HAVE ABOUT $2800 IN IT WITH SOME MODS AND WILL SELL FOR $2500 LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED LIVE IN INDIANA

2004 kasea skyhawk

2004 kasea skyhawk with nerfs, bars bumper. have hetrick pipe, clutch and jet for it, but not on the quad right now. while we trail ride in the summer. raced 5 gncc's last year and 1 this year.
    1500.00 firm.. located in western ny. 14760
    Attached Images Attached Images
    06 yfz450
    07 250ex
    05 kasea 90

I am thinking about selling our Kasea 90. It has yellow plastic with front fenders cut for mx. It has a Keihin 24 mm carb with 2 Uni filters with Outerwears,Koso intake and reed stuffer(have extra reeds),oil injection and all restrictions removed,Hetrick chrome pipe with Hetrick rollers,springs etc.,Koso chrome cover and kick starter,Gibson +2" anti vibe with anti-vibe mount,Hetrick frame gusset,Tag X5 handelbars,Powermadd hanguards,AC Racing Pro peg nerfs,AC Racing front bumper,Pro Design tether kill switch,+2" a-arms,Works front and rear shocks with Shockwears,extended axle,Gibson Steering stablizer,Hetrick chain tensioner,Douglas wheels on front and rear,Carlisle Snow hogs 18" rear tires,ITP Holeshot tires on front,Klotz 250R graphics,Hetrick # plates and Hetricks seat cover,I just put on a new RK 428 chain and front and rear sprockets.

If interested let me know.

I also have a Predator 50 that I will be selling soon.

They both look and run great. The only reason I am selling is because I am buying 2 Cobras and need the money.

I also have most of the stock parts for both bikes,and they will be going with both bikes.
    Never ride faster then your Guardian Angel can fly

See ya at the races

We have one for sale in the classifieds section. We also are in NY which might help you out.
    It is a Kasea 70 built for racing in a 70 lim. prod. class.
    e-mail me for pics abacummings@hotmail.com
    #17 2013 NEATV Prod C, 4strk C, Open C

thank you to:
    DRT Motorsports, Team Southside Polaris, Rath Racing, MSR, Nac's racing, Gaerne Boots, Lou Russo Photography, Crystyle Concepts, 537 Productions, Juniors Jerky, ASAP Plumbing, Griffin Motorsports, Adirondack Designs,