Well the rhino is starting to come along nicely i've bought a few doodads for it this week- Including a bolt on rollcage that covers the bed. This will be mainly for storage so i can hang chains and ropes from the sides and even put a roof rack on the top. I bought a 5-point harness system for the seats, PIAA lights, a front bumper and 4,000 lb winch, and i think i'm going to order a stereo mount today!

But i need to get some performance into the motor, all of these add-ons and the bigger tires really take a toll on the powertrain.

I've already ordered the snorkel kit and a K&N. I'm still going to buy an exhaust and a clutch kit, but i'm unsure of the brand to choose.

Back in my sport quad days the only company i even considered was HMF simply for the performance and the value. However, i've heard Alba Action has been doing some serious R&D with the rhino (even going as far as developing a turbo, a manual transmission, and a fuel injection system for the 650!) and i've heard their full system is tops. I've also heard good things about the LTE dual system. Anyone have experience with these brands?

I know the Black Rhino CDI is junk, but has anyone used the Alba?

And what should i look for in a clutch kit? I've been into sport quads up until this point, so i don't know much about them and what the reputable brands are. I would assume that high lifter would be a good place to start.

Also, are gorilla axles worth the price? I busted the right front CV shaft but bullied the dealership into covering it under warranty (haha after these mods, i know the warranty will be voided but it only really has a couple more months of use and i ride with the yamaha dealership owner's son, so he has seen what kind of hell i put this thing through). I think if i bust anymore CV axles i'm going to break down and call Gorilla unless someone can convince my otherwise.

Thanks for the help!