Thread: 125 Teather

125 Teather

I just got done doing the teather on Andy's 125. Just put a round female connector on the short wire and slip it between the cdi/coil for your ground and then tap the longer wire into the black w white striped wire going to the cdi/coil.

We have Pro Design on the Kasea and the DRX and had to wrap some zip ties around the pull part to make a loop that Andy can pull with little "gloved" hands. We got a Pro Armor one for the Typhoon and it has a T-handle to pull. (much easier.) Something to consider if you havn't bought one yet.
    #17 2013 NEATV Prod C, 4strk C, Open C

thank you to:
    DRT Motorsports, Team Southside Polaris, Rath Racing, MSR, Nac's racing, Gaerne Boots, Lou Russo Photography, Crystyle Concepts, 537 Productions, Juniors Jerky, ASAP Plumbing, Griffin Motorsports, Adirondack Designs,

Sorry Rob, I hit New Thread instead of relpy!

I am still surprised that these things come with a trick Billit gas cap but don't come with a teather.

Also, check the seal inside your gas cap, Ours has a big tear in it already!
    And also be careful in removing the carb, there is a o-ring between the carb and the neck. (Ours is torn)
    #17 2013 NEATV Prod C, 4strk C, Open C

thank you to:
    DRT Motorsports, Team Southside Polaris, Rath Racing, MSR, Nac's racing, Gaerne Boots, Lou Russo Photography, Crystyle Concepts, 537 Productions, Juniors Jerky, ASAP Plumbing, Griffin Motorsports, Adirondack Designs,

Just an FYI, the wire on the coil is black w/yellow stripe. It's so light that it almost looks white. I also put a new connector on & heat shrink tubing at the coil, the stock one was kind of cheesy!!!

I put a Pro Armor on our 125 and it seems to work well.