I have a Totally mx ready yfz450 i Bought this from a guy that put 40 hours on less then 2 months ago. I realized im not going any way far in the sport of atving so im cinsidering trading it for a Quad of lesser value and you throw up cash.. such as a stock yfz..450r..or z400(modded)... 4 stroke dirtbike! 250-450cc's Mx equipped! Also looking for a 50 pitbike and cash! Lastly i would trade for the right CAR OR TRUCK!

I am located in central, NJ!

Will sell outright for 6,900! Needs nothing, extremely low hours, NEVER RACED, has a CLEAR title! The only thing performance wise that is stock is the swingarm and the internal of the motor!

The axis shocks are new, the quad came with peps, i sold them because they werent set up to my weigth. I bought these axis shocks, and gave them to Pro Pilot for there revalve job, so this shocks are fresh and never ridden on! so nice and are set up for 175lb mx rider!

lsr dc-4 lt a-arms and tie rods
lsr +1 chrome stem
lsr axcalibur axle
lsr front dual brake lines
lsr rear brake line
lsr billet rear hubs
rpm cyclone billet front hubs
wer steering dampner
pep lt front shocks
pep rear rebuild
pep roller relocator
pep clutch arm
hi per front beadlocks
hi per rear dual beadlocks
kenda klaw front tires
kenda klaw rear tires
ron woods intake
tc full pipe
ehs racing airbox lid
ims/roll kick up pegs
ac nerfs
ac front bumper
ac full belly skid
yz rear master cylinder
yz start as kill
honda throttle
powermadd handgaurds
asv levers
tag t2 cr x2 high bars
pingel billet kill switch
pro design case saver
renthal 15t front sprocket
quasi moto decomp plug
zip tie fuel screw
dfr parking brake block off
gytr resistor kit

And prob a few other bits and pieces i can't think of right now.also have some of the stock parts to go with it too.this is a nice quad with low hours.it just needs someone to ride it.again any questions just ask.