Thread: hillbilly race

hillbilly race

hey guys i need a front hand brake lever for a 450r if anyone has one let me know by email or phone. 660-909-3131 i need it for the hillbilly race on october 7th. you could bring it with you if you are going there. thanks
    tony

Hey tony, will a honda 400ex front brake lever work? i have one here if It will. I am planning on going to the race.

Originally posted by 79400ex
    Hey tony, will a honda 400ex front brake lever work? i have one here if It will. I am planning on going to the race.
    who won today any results
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

i got 3rd in A with tim miller in 2nd and jake won pro, tony friga 2nd and bryan hulsey in 3rd. chris wyatt would take +30. pee wees garrett my son got 5th with zac sawyer i believe in 2nd??? it was a good race. quads had about 82 racers, not bad for moving the race. too anyone who missed it today, it was a dusty rocky race. it would have been perfect if would have rained a little.. but all in all i think we all came to have fun and race and we did somehow in all the dust. thanks spud and gang for a great start to the hillbillys!

Thanks Tony for the bolt for may trailer to get home. Also, Dusty is a under statement. It is real fun to go blinded into the woods because of the dust.

HEY yak yak, your welcome for the bolt i was glad to help you out.
    also thanks for helping me get ready for the race at the last minute. i sure was glad to race.
    shep

Originally posted by 79400ex
    Thanks Tony for the bolt for may trailer to get home. Also, Dusty is a under statement. It is real fun to go blinded into the woods because of the dust.
    Heck Yak Yak I race with my eyes closed so the dust blinding me is no problem, You should try it some time.
    OXC # ???
    07 YFZ 450
    Thanks to.
    Donelsons
    Stealth Racing. (aka Scott Noel)
    ITP Tires
    ------------------------------------------------
    Its mind over matter. I have no mind so it don't matter.

If your not the lead dog the view don't change. Race Yamaha.

Yea shep dad was tellin me you did a little last moment razzle dazzle to get to the start line on time... He was tellin me about helpin you get your helmet ready and everything else... nothin like a little last minute heroics eh? lol
    And as I shifted into 5th.. I couldnt remember a thing she said

04 Honda 450r
    Razr 2's on Hipers
    Tireballs
    Cycra Handguards
    Houser +.5's
    AC Blackline Nerfs
    Custom Axis Long Travel Fronts
    Custom Axis Dual Adjust Rear Shock
    GT Thunder XC Link
    JE 13.5:1 High Comp Piston
    HRC Kit
    Maier Carbon Fiber Hood
    PEP Damper
    PRM Summit Bumper
    PRM Belly Skid
    PRM Swinger Skid
    Houser +2 Black Stem
    Houser Fat Bar Clamp
    Flex QuadRacer Low Bars
    Dirtworks Motorsports Custom Graphix

NEW Missouri ATV ONLY Series www.oxcracing.com
    OXC #101 A Class!

yea my friend was supposed to come watch my son while i raced but they bailed on me so lee sawyer's wife offered to watch lil man and your dad help get my helmet reprogrammed, and yak yak helped get the bike out of the trailer and your dad filled up the gas tank with 5 minutes left while i got my gear on! thanks to everyone that helped, i truly have some great friends! i will return the favor guys!
    shep