Thread: winch help 06 Grizz, 07 Griz

winch help 06 Grizz, 07 Griz

Where is a good place to put the connector block (thing with all the wires going to it...lol) on a 06 660 Griz and a 07 450 Griz? I know they say that the compartment under the seat is a good place but don't really want to lose the space, especially on the 450 it's kinda small. But has anyone ever heard of a problem with putting it up front somewhere?? Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

I put mine up by the oil cooler on my rancher fits fine,hope this
    helps as its not the same ride but there are spots you can fit
    it somewhere,good luck.
    Ride hard,ride safe,JUST Ride!

hey whats up, I have a 05 and 06 grizz, the dealer put mine in on both of mine, they put them under the black part under the front rack, remove the front rack (4 bolts) then remove the black plastic from the front fenders (plastic screws?) stays high and dry under there.

you could put in under the seat in the storage compartment but then you lose that spot
    04' 450r-sold
    05' red grizzly 660-stock-sold
    06' blue grizzly 660-wife's atv-sold
    04' red 400ex...girlfriends atv-sold!!!
    02' yellow 400ex...sold!!!

My dealer tossed mine in the rear compartment. Yeah, you loose some space but I have front and rear boxes. I like your idea 1fastR

http://highestbet.com
    - '04 Yamaha Grizzly 660 Special Edition

- '99 Scrambler 400 4x4 - 2 stroke

I have an '07 and what a pain in the a s s . Not many choices unless I am blind.
    I put mine under the left side plastic next to where the fuel tank would normally be.

Originally posted by 1fastR
    hey whats up, I have a 05 and 06 grizz, the dealer put mine in on both of mine, they put them under the black part under the front rack, remove the front rack (4 bolts) then remove the black plastic from the front fenders (plastic screws?) stays high and dry under there.

you could put in under the seat in the storage compartment but then you lose that spot

That's where I installed mine. I didn't want to lose any storage space.

ip address:148.233.229.235