Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2006 Worcs Round 8 - Monticello Utah

And you can bet that Katie Hunt was glad to recieve her first place trouphy from the 2006 WORCS Champion.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

And here is the Pro-Am podium shot. With Justin Waters with the number one plate, Nicholas De Le Grange with the number two spot, and Paul Wilkerson in Third.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

And here is the Pro Podium for round #8.
    Brittany #23

And YOUR 2006 Worcs Champion, DOUG EICHNER!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO DOUG!!!!!!
    Brittany #23

And you can bet that Lenny will not be as stressed as he was today, anymore, well atleast not until the next series.
    Brittany #23

And it looked like we were getting out of there right on time, just before it started to rain once again.
    Brittany #23

Originally posted by quadchick01
    And this is what most racers looked like after they where done.

That chick is hot!

The mud there sucked bad!
    Ohh, it's the deep burn! Oh, it's so deep! Oh, I can barely lift my right arm 'cause I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand.

Originally posted by LapTraffic

The mud there sucked bad!
    Yeah, my bike and I both can vouch for that
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234