Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Worcs Round 8 - Monticello Utah

And Paul WIlkerson rounded out the Podium in the Pro-Am class.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Josh Frederick took the win in the Utility class on Saturday. He didn't have to deal with the mud this late in the day, but you can sure bet the track was still difficult to ride.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Lynn Prosser took the win in the Women's A class.
    Brittany #23

After her only opponent got stuck in the mud, right after the start.
    Brittany #23

And this is what most racers looked like after they where done.
    Brittany #23

John Shafe took the win in the Open pro class, after leading the entire race.
    Brittany #23

Christy McGuffin grabbed the win for the Womens B Class, which now puts her and Danielle tied going into the last round of the series.
    Brittany #23

Danielle grabbed second overall, after having motor problems in her earlier race, and still being able to stay right behind McGuffin on a different bike.
    Brittany #23

Despite the fact that the entire track was muddy, there were sitll many girls out there thearing it up.
    Brittany #23

After a long break of having the pros interview the kids while on the podium, they were back to old traditions.
    Brittany #23

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast