Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: yz426/400ex build

yz426/400ex build

Here is my hybred I am in the middle of building.YZ426 with wiseco 13:1 piston and yfz450 exhaust cam,burgard +2 a arms,lonestar stem,jansen racing radiator,g force +2 axle,aafco front shocks,450r rear shock,silver maier race cut plastic,quad tech scooped hood,shortened hmf slip-on
    '05 yfz450-Lonestar XC axle,Lonestar Long Travel XC a-arms,Custom Axis front shocks,Walsh stem,Burgard anti vibe,GYTR skid,Pro armour skid,GYTR bumper,C-tois exhaust,wiseco 13:1 piston,hot cams,weighted flywheel,Douglas wheels rear beadlocks

"Mercy is something the weak pray for from the strong.I have no mercy.The best my enemy can hope for is my respect.And if he doesn't have that,he's nothing but an insect to be crushed beneath my heel."

'05 yfz450-Lonestar XC axle,Lonestar Long Travel XC a-arms,Custom Axis front shocks,Walsh stem,Burgard anti vibe,GYTR skid,Pro armour skid,GYTR bumper,C-tois exhaust,wiseco 13:1 piston,hot cams,weighted flywheel,Douglas wheels rear beadlocks

"Mercy is something the weak pray for from the strong.I have no mercy.The best my enemy can hope for is my respect.And if he doesn't have that,he's nothing but an insect to be crushed beneath my heel."

Very nice job!!
    I like that color blue.
    Do you have it running yet?
    LMS Racing....
    Metal fab & welding

Thanks to JH-Racing

No I just started putting it together today.Yeah that Candy Blue really comes to life in the sun.Thanks again Al for all the help

pic 1
    Attached Images Attached Images

pic 2

pic 3

pic 4

Still not wired up,exhaust needs finished and oil and anti freeze lines need hooked up and a few other little things.I just put the wheels and plastic on to see how it would look

Looks good,did you have to fab your own lower front motor mounts?What did you use on the swingarm pivot to take up the slack in the rear motor mount?I have a yz426 mx bike and a 400ex chassis just sitting,hmmm,,,
    426ex,lt250r banshee and kfx700 v force,yz250 mx bike

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast