Thread: 2 into 1 carb?

2 into 1 carb?

hey guys i was wondering about the 2 into 1 carb kit i heard alot of people say its good and adds some horse power and better throttle response but if anyone has any opinions on them please let me noe because right now my banshee has all top end and i want to get a little more low end and midrange so if anyone you guys could help me out id be greatful
    2001 banshee paul turner head pipes, toomey t5 silencers,bored .30 over,dual 35's,clamp ons,milled head
    2004 blaster fmf sst pipe+ silencer, vforce 3 reeds,KnN filter, soon to be 240

I have only "heard" that it adds good bottom end but robs some top. It makes the throttle easier to pull because you only have to pull one slide instead of two. I have only heard bad things about it from people that were into drag racing. Also you only have to jet one carb instead of two. I plan on getting one later this year.

2:1 carb is good for low end yes, little more bottom end response. If you have it jetted correctly you can notice a gain on top as well(if you are going from stock carbs, maybe dual 28's) If you are looking for better top-end or you are drag racing, or you want the most horsepower possible, stick to duals
    1987/2001 Banshee

Done....For Now

The 2 into 1 is used mainly for XC racers. IT give tons of bottom end. Hurts your top end though. It is easier to tune thought.
    V-Twin King Quad