Thread: Florence Mo prep

Florence Mo prep

a friend and i are headin down from the st joe mo area and we were wondering about the terrain/conditions of the course. main concerns lie with mud and water crossings. i currently have a air box elim. kit on my 450r and if there is alot of mud and water i was going to slap my airbox back on for the race.

any info would be appreciated. this will be our first mhsc race and we're trying to get as prepared as possible before making the trip.

thanks
    '05 450r, ESR full system, ESR airbox elim kit (or K&N w/ box, no lid) HotCams stage 2, renthal 13t front, hipers, renthal bars, scott grips, asv levers, ac nerfs, ac bumper and grab bar, maier smooth hood, powermadd handguards, itp xcr's, itp sandstars

i think u might want ur airbox on...
    Shrum Racing THANKS MOM AND DAD and all the other people that helped me!

www.myspace.com/deejers010

Thanks to my '07 sponsors;
    S&S Pallet Corp., ADJ Trucking Inc., Kids depot, Inside the Lines, State Street Warehouse, C R Homes, ABBA Sales & Services, Tire Balls, Dirt Works, LRD, Pro Taper IMS Products, Smith Optics, Moose Racing, Hot cams, Hot rods, Pivot works, Zbroz Racing.

aleast two good creek crossing. They could have a lot water in them if we get all the rain they say we are to get.

thanks for the input, lookin' forward to Sat.
    '05 450r, ESR full system, ESR airbox elim kit (or K&N w/ box, no lid) HotCams stage 2, renthal 13t front, hipers, renthal bars, scott grips, asv levers, ac nerfs, ac bumper and grab bar, maier smooth hood, powermadd handguards, itp xcr's, itp sandstars