Thread: Twin Air Airfilters!?!

Twin Air Airfilters!?!

I'm thinking about getting a Twin Air aifilter in the next week or so, and I was wondering, do u get any HP gains or performance gains at all on them?? I would get a K and N but I've been told they don't like dust very much. So is a Twin Air Airfilter worth the money?
    James

(SOLD)2005 yellow 400ex
    PEP clutch lever with moose perch
    pro taper
    baja 8 inch rims
    PB block off
    Powermadd handguards
    Turf Tamers in back
    kenda klaws in front.
    HMF pipe
    Twin Air airfilter
    Hotcam stage 1
    g-force axle
    13t front 40 tooth rear sprocket.
    PEP shocks with big cans

AIM - honda250ex04

"no one is a virgin, life screws us all".

TOOL

im out of this sport

you will not notice any thing from just an air filter, it needs to have an aftermarket exhaust and proper jetting to see any gains from it...those together will make a big difference if it is jetted correctly...

I have one, hard to get the silver screen thing inside of it thought. It's good, I didn't notice a difference but probably becuase i never rejetted.
    "Cleveland Steamer"

400ex Sparks/Axis/Houser/TCS/AC/Pro-Armor/ASV

i would not get a twin air after owning one. with their filters you use the stock metal cage in it. that cage is pretty restrictive. i would get a uni filter. the uni comes with a cage and it is not restrictive like the stock one. do not really expect a power gain. you might get something with the uni but it may not be noticable unless you are on a dyno.
    2005 450r

*sold* 2001 400ex

"If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, your right."

"A leader will take you where you want to go. A great leader will not necessarily take you where you want to go but where you ought to be."

"If you want to do something, you will find a way; if you don't, you'll find and excuse!"

"Its not aptitude but attitude that determines your altitude."