Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Race Ready Quad

Looking for Race Ready Quad

Looking for race ready quad for my seven year old to race in a local 90cc TT quad class. Would like to buy a competitive machine and will pay top dollar. Will need to arrange shipping to South Dakota which I will pay all costs associated. Please send info and pictures to chad@baeteforseth.com. Thanks, Chad.

Hi there just wondering where @ in SD your from & where do you race TT @?? thanks!! I'm formerly from Rapid!!
    Back to the ol' Kodiak 4x4 but at least it's a quad!
    00' 426ex
    04' YFZ450
    05' Kasea 70

Better to be a racer for a moment than a spectator for a lifetime!

We are located in Sioux Falls, SD. Currently racing a rebuilt Honda 70 at Saddleback in Renner. Just finished up our rookie year and looking to step up the program.

cool glad to hear they are racing out there!! GOOD luck on a new bike for him
    Back to the ol' Kodiak 4x4 but at least it's a quad!
    00' 426ex
    04' YFZ450
    05' Kasea 70

Better to be a racer for a moment than a spectator for a lifetime!

emailed

Tried your email didn't go through.If your interested a I have a 2005 kasea that you might be interested in asking $2800 for it some mods but not alot but could easily be built for tt.let me know if your interested.thanks

What is your e-mail for the Kasea 90? I will try and send you something and you can reply with pictures/details on the quad. Thanks, Chad.

Chad I have a trx 90 Honda race ready very fast. Let me know if you are interested I will send you some pictures. GIlco32@aol.com

email

Chad tried your email you have listed several times no luck.I have a Kasea that you might be interested in here is my email address rmcquin@localnet.com

I'm sorry everybody....had a typo on the e-mail address, here is the correct e-mail:chad@baeteforseth.com.

I CURRENTLY HAVE 2 90CC DINLIS FOR SALE 1 HAS 1 RACE ON IT THE OTHER 1 SEASON. BOTH BIKES ARE DUAL A ARM. I WOULD SELL WITH YOUR CHOICE OF MOTORS. ONE OF THE MOTORS WAS A MAX RPM BUILT MOTOR. I HAVE PUT MY SON ON A 70CC COBRA. OF WHICH I ALSO HAVE A COUPLE OF NEW COBRAS. I COULD SELL YOU THE BIKES COMPLETE OR ANY DEGREE YOU WOULD LIKE. ANY QUESTIONS CALL LONNIE SMITH @FORSYTH ATV 417-546-0055.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast