Thread: Went to Glamis

Went to Glamis

We went to Glamis friday night, Everything that could go wrong did , Are friends moterhome broke down five miles past Brawley and we had to wait until 3:00am for parts to be brought from Vista. Finally started riding about 4:00am. After all the problems the sand was so smooth and perfect it was unbelievable. We watched the sun come up while we were riding it was unreal!!
    We rode until 9:30 and had to leave, I have never seen the dunes as good. It was great, like a empty canvas without a track sooooo smooth. It is still prety warm at night but ok and at sunrise it was perfect. I think I will give it another month. Back up to Pismo in a couple of weeks.
    06 YFZ, Alba exhaust, K&N, nerfs, trailtech x-bars, trailtech torch lights, trailtech HID lights, ac full body skid plate, one industries graphics, TCS front shocks, TCS rear shock rebuild, Alba +2 a-arms, alba bumper, AC cooler rack. ITP C9 wheels, sandskate 1 paddles, GBC dune runner fronts, Precision stabilizer, Alba porting, cam mod

Were there any other riders there? Or did you have the whole place to yourself? Take any cool pics? Have FUN!!!!!!!?????

I saw three or four other riders there but it is so huge so what. It was Really fun.
    06 YFZ, Alba exhaust, K&N, nerfs, trailtech x-bars, trailtech torch lights, trailtech HID lights, ac full body skid plate, one industries graphics, TCS front shocks, TCS rear shock rebuild, Alba +2 a-arms, alba bumper, AC cooler rack. ITP C9 wheels, sandskate 1 paddles, GBC dune runner fronts, Precision stabilizer, Alba porting, cam mod