Thread: Chin Chilla

Chin Chilla

GREAT GUY shipped out very fast! just like he described it! Recomended completely!

I couldn't agree more! Chin_Chilla shipped stuff fast and professionally packed!

Thanks again!
    2000 400ex
    Renthal bars • 22" Razr 2's all around • Moose Air Filter • Renthal 14T front sprocket • NBS twin row carrier • Primary Drive chain • HMF Sport Series • FMF PowerBomb • Denton Stabilizer

Quote that cracked me up: "Remember every time you run wheel spacers or flipped rims... god kills a kitten" ~~ 400exrider707

parts

parts were in good condition and communication was top notch!!

Trail tech light

Great communication and lights were exactly as stated! Would buy from again!
    2001 Yellow 400 EX Loaded - SOLD

2003 Yellow LTZ 400 Loaded

2005 Green KFX 700 Semi Loaded

anyone have a phone # for him? I need to contact him about some parts i bought from him at the begining of the month and havent received yet. we had good contact about things until the 21st then he seems to have dissapeared.

Originally posted by Slinky
    anyone have a phone # for him? I need to contact him about some parts i bought from him at the begining of the month and havent received yet. we had good contact about things until the 21st then he seems to have dissapeared.

I've seen a couple of threads about me on the feedback forum, but if everyone who bought something from me would leave feedback in here that would be awesome! Thanks!
    My Feedback

my girl once asked me to choose between her and my fo-fo-d ... i told that b*tch ive made harder decisions at the coke machine

My Feedback

my girl once asked me to choose between her and my fo-fo-d ... i told that b*tch ive made harder decisions at the coke machine

Thumbs up

Another big thumbs up for Chin Chilla!! Bought a set of ProTaper bars.....excellent condition AS DESCRIBED. Will buy from him again. Thanks again.
    Brian Weir #52

07 RM-Z250-current build
    06 CRF250R--SOLD
    87 250R-- MX-SOLD
    04 Yamaha YZ250--SOLD
    03 Cannondale MX Loaded-- SOLD
    86 250R Full MX-- SOLD

great communication, fmf header was exactly as described and pictured.
    2001 400ex, spider grips, uni air filter, 14/39 gearing, cascade parking brake blockoff, TAG aluminum sprockets, promary drive o-ring chain, white brothers e-series slipon jetted 150, 40 pilot, galfer front braided lines, streamline brake pads, yellow powermadds, RTC clutch and brake levers, kenda gnarly gncc's, 450R shocks, all three converted by C&D Racing, renthal se bars,more to come!