Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New APEX thread Yippeee!

New APEX thread Yippeee!

Thanks again admin. I guess I'll start all over, lol!
    Anybody got good stuff to say about the new Apex Aasco Pro Shark or Pro Mx quads? I just figured that these little minis deserved a spot on here. They are growing in popularity a lot lately and sure seem to offer a lot of stuff for the money. The web site is pretty informative and has a few fair pics. Check it out at http://www.apexatv.com/contact_us.html. Anyway, ride safe all, Ed.
    trick '04 Dinli Diamondback 90
    trick '02 Polaris Scramblurrr50
    trick '02 Kasea Shyhawk 90

qwadfather@lucky7racing.us

lucky7racing.us/

Don't do nuthin' half fast!

APEX or DRR

HI Just started looking for a mini racer for my daughter. Just wondering what the pros and cons of each machine were. DRR's DRX90 looks prety good for 2007 with dual A arms and front disk brakes. But the APEX comes factory with alot of options. anyone with any info. let me have it. I live in southern Pa. about 50 miles north of Baltimre,are there any APEX or DRR dealers in my area? THANKS

The 07 Pro MX has discs up front as well. Along with a gussetted frame, new & improved axle, swing arm and tranny, an anti-vibe steering stem, new rear brake...It's looking to be pretty awesome. I've got one pre-ordered, hopefully it's shipping tomorrow!

The new 07 are going to be much more solid than the 06 models. We love these bikes you cant go wrong with the Apex quads.
    Special thanks to 11-12 Sponsors

East Coast Performance

Quadfather, I'm new to this forum and don’t know of you or your reputation, but I can see you are a man of patients, you kept the conversation direct and to the point...hats off to you for trying to help.

I'm from the North East and just ordered two 2007 Apex's for my two kids. We only had one APEX in our circuit this year, after speaking to the owner he tells me good things about it. The only negative was availability of some parts and in my opinion some parts were hi priced compared to other miniquads, even for the identical part.

From what I hear the 07's have MAJOR upgrades. Maybe you can describe them in more detail so we all can better understand whats comming......

Those of you in the North East looking to buy an 07 APEX now can call X-Treme ATV's in Meriden CT. They will have six in stock next week (203) 440-1649.

The upgrades for 07 are Frt disc brakes, anti vibration steering stem with plus 2 rise, Improved rear axle and improved rear disc brake set up. These changes are minor but a great improvement over the 06 model.
    Special thanks to 11-12 Sponsors

East Coast Performance

My local APEX dealer just received the 2007 APEX's. WOW what a nice quad, I was not expecting it to be that quick "out of the box". I'll be doing more testing this weekend.

I no longer have to ask what changed for 07, see upgrades below

Hydraulic Front Disc Brakes, Steel Braided Brake Lines (400EX Style)
    Anti-Vibe Steering Stem (Lonestar Style)
    Improved Hydraulic Rear Disc Brake with Direct-Link Pedal
    Tag Handlebars
    All New Handlebar Grips
    New & Improved Heavy Duty Axle
    New & Improved Heavy Duty Swing Arm
    New & Improved Heavy Duty Transmission
    Reinforced frame
    Adjustable Ignition Timing
    New & Improved Shocks
    new graphics and Handlebar Pads
    New & Improved Throttle Assembly (Yamaha Style)
    Raised Handlebar Clamp Mount

Those of you in the North East looking to buy an 07 APEX. This dealer has five more in stock. X-Treme ATV's in Meriden CT. (203) 440-1649.

Wow i didnt think they would be out till Nov.1st what size did you get. Apex didnt even have them on there site as out yet.

I have a 90cc, It’s surprisingly quick out the box, but to be competitive in my area more mods will need to be done. Colors are only Black and Red.

I have a 90cc, It’s surprisingly quick out the box, but to be competitive in my area more mods will need to be done. Colors are only Black and Red.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast