Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else homebrew?

Anyone else homebrew?

Anyone else brew there own beer? I just bottled my first batch of lager tonight. My buddy already bottled a batch of pilsner and is almost ready to bottle his IPA. I'm anxious to see how it comes out. I dated a girl years ago who's dad brewed his own and that was the best damn beer I've ever had.
    2013 KTM 300XC

I dont brew, but I chug
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Originally posted by Pappy
    I dont brew, but I chug
    LMAO...that's the point! For what I was buying beer for I can make myself for just about 1/2. A 6-pack of a typical light beer (Bud Light or Miller Lite) is $4.99. I can brew a 6-pack for $2.60 My next batch is going to be an oatmeal stout and from there I'm going to make a Killian's Red clone.
    2013 KTM 300XC

I've made beer, ale, stout and mead Mead was the only thing made from scratch though, the rest I just bought kits and followed the recipe. Alot of work for 4-5 12 packs of beer but definitely worth it. I plan to make some more soon.
    2005 ATK VR 450

1986 Honda CR250R

I thought you meant brewing something else. If that's the case, I'll keep myself from getting in trouble and just saying "yes".

I brewed a batch from a Mr. Beer kit a few years ago. It was a lager but I don't remember the flavor. It didn't carbonate properly and was a bit too friuty for me, worked great for cooking with though

I've been wanting to try it again but haven't taken the time yet...
    ATVRiders Janitorial Technician

!!!!!DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

I've got a deluxe kit that comes with a ton of different stuff (hydrometer, glass fermenter, siphon, bottling wand, etc.). The most kick *** part is that it makes 5 gallons of beer per batch
    2013 KTM 300XC

hahah...thought you were referring to moonshine

i've seen a few stills around..you'd be surprised what you find out here in the boonies

i've never attempted to make my own...but i have seen some of my friends make their own still and make moonshine with it. hahaha...never did try theirs...
    '03 Predator
    HMF/ K&N
    '01 440EX K&N, WB,
    '02 Polaris Trail-Slug

Originally posted by Stevie-D
    hahah...thought you were referring to moonshine

i've seen a few stills around..you'd be surprised what you find out here in the boonies

i've never attempted to make my own...but i have seen some of my friends make their own still and make moonshine with it. hahaha...never did try theirs...
    haha hmmm sounds like my neck of the woods here in northern pa
    04 dodge cummins 6 speed
    Houser crf hybrid
    08 trx450r

my neighbor is making some as well. He had me weld some tubes and install a coil inside a 5-gallon stainless steel pot with 3/4" connections. It will be the heat ex-changer for some type of cooling process. Seems kind of frankenstein, but he was all excited about the parts I made. I guess he will make me try it!! I'll stick to my budlight I think!!!!!!
    04 trx 450r
    hrc
    yosh titanium full pipe
    190 main
    x bars high bend
    20 x 10 x 8 (8) paddle haulers
    mohawks
    k & n
    works triple rate stock rebuilds
    jd performance +2" a-arms

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast