Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrecked; while loading

Thumbs down Wrecked; while loading

Damn, be real careful usin those ramps u make out of those aluminum pieces and wood. I kinda screwed up cause my driveway was real slick cause of soap from washin my truck ...

this is what happened

I was halfway up the ramp and my back tires were spinnin like crazy, ... so I went back down the ramps ... rev rev go ... half way up again and tires are spinnin again, ... I say f it and give it some more gas, I knew this was gonna happen, the tires caught and kicked the ramps out. Now the back tires just DROP. Luckily I pushed off the pegs and kinda kicked out and the quad was left standin against my tailgate.

Time to get some good ramps.

That sucks, reminds me of a stupid story though. I was at my friends track and we were all leavin. One of my buddies was tryin to ride into the back of his truck but couldn't make it. Of course I flicked him some crap about being a wuss. I make a run at my truck and up my ramps, hit my wheel wells, and smash there goes my backwindow. Made me look stupid (not the first time)
    I need to ride $@%! bad o-meter
    l1l2l3l4l5l6l7l8l9l10
    -----------------^----

01' 445EX
    86' 250R(for sale)
    Salem Honda/BMW/Ducati
    Countryside Fabrication

ELMO KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE

Next time put your ramps in grass instead of on concrete....I had this happen w/ my timberwolf when I trieds this on gravel, luckily it just stood str8 up and didn't flip over. I just put it in reverse and tried again.

aaaaahhhhh!!,
    how about
    gettin a lil
    speed ,, then pull in clutch ,...
    ROLL up ..instead of powering up the ramp.

MUCHO SAFER

A guy that my dad knows was backing out of his truck with his 4x4 quad and he forgot to put up the ramps. I wish i would of saw it.
    2001 400EX
    1992 Cr125
    2002 RancherES 4x4

I always just push mine up the ramps. My mom loaded her sled and put the skis through the window and mangled the cab so for the effort it takes i think its safer.
    NECC #148
    Sponsors:
    ATV Four Play - BCS Performance - Jet Motorsports

07 TRX 450ER
    08 Rancher 420

i remember one day day that me and my dad were riding, it was time to load up in the dark and i was mad at him so a FLEW up the ramps and slammed into the side of the trailer on my old blaster, i didnt do it on purpose but i was funny
    Paul

Okay, here is what you do!

Get some old snowmobile trax and put them on your ramps.... if you cant figure it out, well I think you better get checked in...

And heres an idea for easy loads and unloads, what you do is make a dirt ramp your truck or trailor can back up too... its a lot easier and it doesn't move, we have them every where we ride!
    94 4trax 300 4x4 01 MXZ 700 01 400ex 86 250R

my uncle was loading his sleds onto his trailer and stuck the throttle right open and somehow landed on top of the truck roof, we all had a good laugh and watched him get it off, i think he hit the front of the trailor sending him in the air and on top of the truck roof.
    2002 yamaha yz250f pro action suspension, renthal bars.

aim::::: dabombdale

or you could just pick it up and put it in i can do it by my self

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast