Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am going

16 88.89%
  • Sorry I cant make it

2 11.11%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Florence Mo

I belive in the stock class Clint Kitchens tranny messed up in his YFZ and my bro Casey had his throttle sticking open for some reason. Geoff seemed to have hurt his hand or wrist but I dunno. Rondney HOuse had a huge lead....I dont know what happened to him but that SEXY Josh Lawrence guy just kept chugging away to take the win...Good ride Josh L!

See ya, Josh W.

Thanks Josh W. Thanks for the track side encouragement- it helps. If Casey could have a whole race with no problems he would be very hard to keep up with. Hopefully by next year he will have all of the bugs out. Geoff hit a tree hard and bent something in the front end, Rodney had a bad crash along the creek- rocks over your head area. He said he fell off into the creek-ouch. Now it is time to HillBilly Up!
    2005 TLD Predator Custom Axis, Hiper, Tire Balls, Kenda, Faast, Ac, PRM, Rath, Pure Polaris, Lonestar, BRP, Cycra, Jets R Us, ODI, Maier, EBC, GPR, Shocker Glove

http://www.bannedatatvnews.com

[http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/JoshuaJ

Josh L took the win and the class for the seson. Good job you erned it that is for sure. Rodney was flying untill the creek section and did a nice half twist with a tuck and roll dismount. I score it a 10. Yes I got up close a personal with a tree and did in the stem on the 07 and F*** my wrist up as well. Tryed to hang in there but just could not keep up the pace.

I think Josh L's G string was riding up on him is why he was going so fast.

I guess this old guy will just have to work on getting in shape over the winter and try again next year. Everyone knows the real men race stock. Non of that make it easy after market stuff for us.
    OXC # ???
    07 YFZ 450
    Thanks to.
    Donelsons
    Stealth Racing. (aka Scott Noel)
    ITP Tires
    ------------------------------------------------
    Its mind over matter. I have no mind so it don't matter.

If your not the lead dog the view don't change. Race Yamaha.

Thumbs up

What a great season for the stock class- it came down to the last race for 3 different riders. There was no blow out wins this year, no contraversy, all of the stock riders all get along, it makes racing in MHSC lots of fun. I don't think the quad or body can handle another year of stock class, but If I change my mind atleast I know that it is a great class of guys to race with. The course yesterday will get my vote for best of the year. It had a little of everything. Later Josh p.s. I tried out the new MSR padded thong for this race and I have to say that it helps to go faster with out the pain. Ha Ha
    2005 TLD Predator Custom Axis, Hiper, Tire Balls, Kenda, Faast, Ac, PRM, Rath, Pure Polaris, Lonestar, BRP, Cycra, Jets R Us, ODI, Maier, EBC, GPR, Shocker Glove

http://www.bannedatatvnews.com

[http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/JoshuaJ

Originally posted by ronnie
    it was a great race.hey scott do you know if you get class points for a dnf
    Dnf only count on the first laps, now if you finished 1 lap and there were say only 20 riders you should get 1 point.
    But a dnf on the first lap with out going through scoring is the only time you will not get points. sorry for the bad luck, sounds like everyone had a little trouble , my buddy tommy came in and got me from setting up the pee wee course to help him w/ a flat and a bent tie rod end.
    sure hated not racing but we had to get the pee wee;s set up.
    Glad everyone enjoyed it for the most part.
    It was a interesting year that is for sure.
    Scott
    No more ATV politics just another racer again.

Originally posted by yfz450xc
    Dnf only count on the first laps, now if you finished 1 lap and there were say only 20 riders you should get 1 point.
    But a dnf on the first lap with out going through scoring is the only time you will not get points. sorry for the bad luck, sounds like everyone had a little trouble , my buddy tommy came in and got me from setting up the pee wee course to help him w/ a flat and a bent tie rod end.
    sure hated not racing but we had to get the pee wee;s set up.
    Glad everyone enjoyed it for the most part.
    It was a interesting year that is for sure.
    Scott
    i finished todd did not finish and i wanted to know if he got points .
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

Originally posted by ronnie
    i finished todd did not finish and i wanted to know if he got points .
    Depends on how many people were in the class and if he at least scored 1 time, but if he didnt make one lap and didnt go through the scoring lane on his bike then no.
    bottom line is you have to complete " 1 " lap and go through scoring to get any points.
    Scott
    No more ATV politics just another racer again.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345