Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: possible banshee

possible banshee

i might be getting a new 04 banshee for 3000$ it has about 3 hours on it if that. should i go for it?
    White 06 YFZ Full HMF

2000 Yamaha Blaster
    LRD, UNI, Carbon tech, RAZR, DG, Durablue, twin row carrier,30mm oko, reed spacer, injecter block off....

Stock 1987 250x

and he said he was puting holeshot hds all around
    White 06 YFZ Full HMF

2000 Yamaha Blaster
    LRD, UNI, Carbon tech, RAZR, DG, Durablue, twin row carrier,30mm oko, reed spacer, injecter block off....

Stock 1987 250x

thats the best deal ive ever seen anything wrong with it though?if not jump all over it before someone else does

the only thing wrong with it it that he crashed it and ripped the skid plate off... and bent a a-arm but he replaced the a-arm, the only thing is that is yellow other than that it is in 100% good conditon!
    White 06 YFZ Full HMF

2000 Yamaha Blaster

Stock 1987 250x

ok im pretty sure im getting it! what are good mods to make it trail worthy?
    White 06 YFZ Full HMF

2000 Yamaha Blaster

Stock 1987 250x

i dont really know that much but.....i like mine in the trail how it is maybe some pipes and better suspension but besides those things its pretty good

i cant get that banshee, but what do people sell used banshees for? im looking to get one i just need a base price to start from.
    White 06 YFZ Full HMF

2000 Yamaha Blaster

Stock 1987 250x

01 or newer about 3k
    anyhting older around 2k

That kinda the trend I see in my area
    V-Twin King Quad

Originally posted by Xater
    ok im pretty sure im getting it! what are good mods to make it trail worthy?
    If you are looking at making a banshee trail worthy. Drop your gearing to around 13/41, so that you can still run 20 or 22" tires to still have clearence. If you dont care much about money, and dont need top end, Get a 2:1 carb with a low-mid pipe, Boost compression a little bit while running the timing around +4. Get trail or mx porting done. Since you are boosting compression, and HP get the crank trued and welded as well. Get the Flywheel lightened too
    1987/2001 Banshee

Done....For Now

When I raced my banshee XC I had all these mods. (basicaly stock) I could lug it pretty good.

Mods: Toomey T-6, Delta 2 Reeds, Vito Forged Pistons,
    Rickey Stator Fly Wheel, Stator, Adjustible timing Plate, K & N Filter,
    GWC +1 Stem, Tag Bars, Works Triple Rates (Derisi Racing), ITP Race Rims,
    Razr Tires, AC Pro Pegs/Bumper/Grab Bar
    V-Twin King Quad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast