Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Apex Thread, Yipeee!

New Apex Thread, Yipeee!

Thanks admin. I just thought it would be a neat thing to get the word out about these neat little units. Again, If I can help with managing the thread, let me know. I'm fairly knowledgeable about them and would be delighted. Ride safe everyone. Ed.
    trick '04 Dinli Diamondback 90
    trick '02 Polaris Scramblurrr50
    trick '02 Kasea Shyhawk 90

qwadfather@lucky7racing.us

lucky7racing.us/

Don't do nuthin' half fast!

Thumbs down apex

I own one of these and would like to know what is neat or good about them. I have had nothing but problems and nobody takes responsability for the junk their selling. Our machine has nothing on it that came on it except the front tires due to breaking. This weekend my 8 year old daughter that weighs 60 pounds with gear snapped the frame completely in half behind the nerf bars where the frame bends up right above the motor mounts. This is not the first time that has happened either every time being in different spots. All was gussetted by eagle chassis who is now making me a frame for this.

Apex ATV

Well that is certainly not the positive response I had expected for a first post! Who have you asked for help with it? I do have a hell of a time believing that the only original parts are the front tires! That's a lot of broken parts! If you want to spread ill will, at least keep your story believable. Aside from a swing arm issue and a few minor glitches on some of the initial offerings, (which have been addressed and fixed) these machines are proving to be really tough! Are you sure that we're referring to the same machine here? I track these pretty close and I've never heard of the kinds of gripes that you describe. If you want to get back with me, I'll see if I can help you somehow. In the meantime, ride safe. Ed and crew.

lucky7racing.us/

my son is also 8 and has broke just about everything also, but he still races it i just keep fixing it

quadfather I'll back what mxdad says, if you gave my 8 yearold a new out of the box apex and asked him to ride it as hard as he could it would be bent and broke in a few hours,my son knows how to ride and know the limitations of this quad ,he wins on it "alot" but i beleive im holding him back from his potential he just has to wait till i can afford a jb quad, on apexs web site they sale a gussetted frame why do you think this is? how bout braking an axle at 40mph off a jump do you think this scares dad "yup" luckily everthing hes broke has been in practice and has only broke once in a race, every time he rides i check the quad over .now the good it has great geometry it flys strait and handles good and good power its just made cheeply.

qwadfather this quud is garbage how about i post what ive replaced plus copies of receipt and see who is telling stories. Im right you remberse me im wrong ill buy you 2 of these. where have ya watched these some local track because on the national gnc circuit where we ride you nor the apex is there making any kind of presents. If im lucky enough it will be in dirt wheels under buyer beware Readers Rides section with pictures of the frame Im going to send in. I have nothing to gain or lose by telling how bad these machines are apperently you do selling parts or selling them. I guess i would have to lie then to.

Integrity

You know, I was gonna let this one go, but bein' redneck as I am, and a tad slow, It just struck me that you're being a bit insulting. I think that's downright assinine of you. I offered to try to help, but I don't appreciate someone calling me a liar. I am known to most as the Qwadfather of Lucky7Racing.com and I believe my reputation for being a straight shooter precedes me in most mini-quad circles. We do happen to have one of these on our racing team and the little boy loves it and is doing very well with it. I've only heard of a few problems with them and those issues have been addressed as far as I know of.
    BTW Kasea90, the recent releases of the Pro Mx come with gusseted frames. In fact, later releases have a lot of tweaks over the first entries, with more on the way.
    Dirt wheels already reveiwed one and gave it great comments, see July issue.
    At any rate, I certainly didn't come here to open a can of worms. I regret that some people have had issues with the machines. I think that much of what we hear about is par for the course when you put them through the ringer like we do. I personally like them a lot and will continue to run them and root for them. And yeah, I'm proud to say that I'm instrumental in helping dealers and racers get started with these. I'm also proud that I help folks make'em faster. That's the fun of it!
    I do know one thing, all the negative whining and moaning that we do won't help a damn thing to bring about improvements to any brand name. What is needed is good, positive suggestions to help improve and make them better. Somethin' about more flies with honey, hmmm. Lol!
    At any rate, ride safe all, Ed and crew.

lucky7racing.us/

,qwadfather im not knocking u at all you called me out saying if im gonna tell a story make it believable. So with that in mind you never took my offer my receipts verse your money if your so proud lets do it on here with your name and rep on the line. What do you have to offer for these your pipes are just like the rest with a different sticker the best one for these is Billy Holts hand made pipe. Koso, Hetrick, Yours, and the stock one that came on these are all the same pipes. As for anything else to make them fast you buy and put them on, like i said your not running at the level we do so local yocal racing maybe they are ok. If i wanted to race and win at a local level i would by a junk red cat and go every weekend because at that level its how many ya go to not how fast are ya then wow i could be the district champ. I myself have won lorretas the last 3 years in a row in the 40 plus class Kevin Porcnich is my name look it up ive been there i know what it takes to win and these are not the machines to do it. I respect people enough to give them a honest opnion on whats good and not good but keep in mind peddling parts doesnt pay my bill so i will be honest.

qwadfather, I don't have much of a problem with what these guys are saying. All I will say is keep it polite guys. This is what these forums are for, exchanging information, positive or negative, in an adult manner with respect to each other. This thread hasn't gotten to the point of bashing or flaming so it's fine.
    John, 300EX, 2-250Xs, TRX90, ATC70, 3 JD sleds, 17.5' Hydra Sports boat, 2000 Ford F350 Lariat Crew Cab Diesel with a DP Tuner 3 pos. chip

Special thanks to Kenny for helping us with my sons project quad!
    BK Performance
    Custom Powder Coating

Originally posted by quadfamily
    qwadfather, I don't have much of a problem with what these guys are saying. All I will say is keep it polite guys. This is what these forums are for, exchanging information, positive or negative, in an adult manner with respect to each other. This thread hasn't gotten to the point of bashing or flaming so it's fine.
    agreed.
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast