Thread: Killer Wreck

Killer Wreck

I was riding today and i decided to hit this jump that you have to hit fast to make it because there is nothing to get lift so its kinda hard. Well i hit it like 5th gear for a 50 footer and it just happened so fast that i nose dived on top of the landing and flipped. All it did was break my spindle. right where the tie-rod connects. the funny thing is that the tie-rod didnt even bend.
    Before all this i was having a good day i raced a raptor and beat it. When the raptor was slowing down the carbs fell out. It was funny. The raptor had the same mods i have except the tire it had stock.
    05 450R All the good stuff...

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    dude just be glad u walked away from it like u did i would rather brake my quad than break myself. that kool u beat the rapturd. next time u nose dive hurry up and get over the back of the quad so ur *** is as far back as possible and do a panic rev (hold ur quad wide open this causes the wheels to go faster and bring the nose up). what ever u do in a nose dive don't get scared and hit the brakes this cause the nose to drop more. good luck next time jumpin.
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

I know whenever I would come up short on the really big jumps I would just jump of the bars and land on my feet or fall into the sand. But like he said get your weight over the rear shock and gas the frick out of it.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

I always "panic" rev... whenever the front doesn't look so good. LIke right when the nose is starting to go down just blip the throttle for a sec and you should level out. It's the best thing ive learned right after clutchin and nail the back brake while jumpin. Its just something you learn in the air. But most people aready know this
    - #48 2004 BLUE YFZ 450 -
    One Industries - AC nerfs - Ac Full Skid - AC Bumper - Pro Design Kill Switch - Shockpro shockcovers - PEP Chain relocator - Bullet Parking block off - Motion Pro Twist Throtle - Cam Mod -

Jetting 170 main - 48 pilot - stock needle 5th clip - fuel screw 2 and 3/4 turns - runs awesome

ya I should of but it was so weird i landed almost like on the front bumper. It happened so fast that i didnt really have time. I made the jump i just didnt land right.
    05 450R All the good stuff...

I take it nothin' broke on you???

Yeah thats what I hate,
    When stuff happens it seems so slow, but your reactions can drag sometimes. Thats if it catches you off by surprise *obviously most accidents do catch you when you aren't really paying attention*
    - #48 2004 BLUE YFZ 450 -
    One Industries - AC nerfs - Ac Full Skid - AC Bumper - Pro Design Kill Switch - Shockpro shockcovers - PEP Chain relocator - Bullet Parking block off - Motion Pro Twist Throtle - Cam Mod -

Jetting 170 main - 48 pilot - stock needle 5th clip - fuel screw 2 and 3/4 turns - runs awesome

I wrecked out today for my first time. I was riding around in a pasture hitting some small jumps and I hit one at an angle and my quad landed sideways of the front right wheel. I fell off and the quad landed upside down. It blew the tire off the bead and bent the tie-rod... it's Kinda wierd that I wrecked for the first time and it was my b-day.
    2002 Yellow 400ex

Body
    Renthal 14 tooth, LSR e-brake block off, Speed EZ Pull Clutch Lever, Pro Design kill switch, Renthal Handle Bars, Trail Tech Speedometer, AC Pro Pegs and Bumper, Houser +2 A-Arms, Elka Tripple Rates w/ rezzies, Elka shock covers, Razr MX's front and back, douglas ultimate beadlocks, Fastline Breaklines, Lonestar Axle.

Motor
    J&E 12.5:1 piston, custom cam, valve springs, hardened rockers, race port\polish. Yoshi pipe, K&N jet kit and air filter.

STQRA Amature #6
    My Quad Site

????

- DID SOMEONE SAY "PANIC"

- WIDESPREAD PANIC

IS THE ****:devil :blah
    W1DE5PREADPANIC@AOL.COM

TAKE IT FROM A PRO
    ......JUST SAY NO......