Thread: graphics ripping

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)

graphics ripping

my graphics are starting to rip on the one black side piece that has the gas tank switch at the bottom it has about a 1/8 inch slice how can i stop it from rippin more.

You can try and tape it or just buy a new sticker from Servicehonda.com for $4.40
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

they aren't stock they are one industries. anyone know if i can just buy a new graphic like not the whole set just the one side.

yes they are stock graphics from service honda and it is $4.40 for the right side gas tank graphic.
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

haha no they are not stock they are one industries. sry if i confused u dude.
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

earth to 400exracerx!come in racerx???