Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Akraix's The Fallout vol. 2

Akraix's The Fallout vol. 2

who's pumped to see this flick?...these guys single handedly rose Quad FMX from the grave...I'd like to see more people get into the sport of Freestyle and I think this movie is going to make people want to go out and try it. I was at a few of the film shoots, and from what I saw- this will be a video that sets the standard for fmx. Im so excited to see what the fellas come up with. Might even see me in there for a few shots. So what are you guy's predictions on this movie...what do you want to see out of it? (freestyle/ freeride related)

Bartman

view the teaser at www.akraix.com
    Bart Engelstad- BEME, StatelineMX, QuadFreestyle.com, LPMotocross, AKphotography

I would like to see more trail riding/XC. I think the majority of the people would rather see this, than just a film with freestyle and few clips of non-freestyle.

Go watch the old blackwater videos then...I don't care about sitting around watching someone ride around in the woods. I like to see the limits of the sport be pushed. Akraix is doing it up right now. Can't wait till november. I'm pretty stoked about the stuff I've heard about a distance record jump. I'm assuming thats where the trailer left off. I can't wait...

yea, keep this freestyle/ freeride related like I said before...what kind of tricks would you like to see, what compounds/ freeriding areas would be cool to watch, freestyle riders, combos, foam pit tricks, ect.
    Bart Engelstad- BEME, StatelineMX, QuadFreestyle.com, LPMotocross, AKphotography

more dunes and guys goin all out. the bigger the air the better. its not necessarily the tricks, its who's goin bigger, smoother, cleaner and farther.
    2005 TRX450R - Black

i think natural terrain is awesome to watch. its sick seeing people riding out in the dunes or fields and finding jumps to hit! im not sure if fallout 2 has any of this in it, but from the looks of the trailer i dont think anyone will be complaining.

oh there will be natural riding...you guys will love a section we shot back in April, gives me goosebumps thinking of this jump Caleb hit...I don't wanna spoil your dinner so Ill leave it at that.

i really liked the first vid and im sure this one will be even better.)i hope it is i already pre-ordered it the first night i was able to)i hope to see another segment from TP's house and see what u guys are trying to pull in a foam pit.some goon riding is always fun to watch too

Originally posted by BigFish
    Go watch the old blackwater videos then...I don't care about sitting around watching someone ride around in the woods. I like to see the limits of the sport be pushed. Akraix is doing it up right now. Can't wait till november. I'm pretty stoked about the stuff I've heard about a distance record jump. I'm assuming thats where the trailer left off. I can't wait...
    Exactly.
    2007 can am outlander 800

how much is this badboy going to cost? I dont want to spend over 30 dollars on a dvd im going to watch maybe 4 times... well with the way it looks 20 times but ya..
    #7 Phillip Walton

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast