Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP Quad Cross Round 7 - Glen Helen

But Dustin Nelson made his way around Chislock and was on the move.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Jeff Spooner was still out front half way through the race, but Dustin Nelson was right behind him, until Nelson over shot one of the corners loosing a few seconds.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

But Nelson was one the move and was quick to make up the time. Now he was just looking for a spot to make the pass at, as the white flag came out.
    Brittany #23

Jeff Spooner was just in all hopes to stay in front of Nelson, but you could definitely tell that he was getting tired out there.
    Brittany #23

Chislock was not the only rider to do this as they went wide on the corner and caught part of the wall. But he was still running in the third spot.
    Brittany #23

Doug Eichner was trying to make his way around Darrel Patton which he was able to do so shortly after this.
    Brittany #23

Nelson was closing the gap, while Spooner was just hoping he could hold on to the first place position for a little bit longer.
    Brittany #23

But two corners before the finish line, Nelson made the move into the first place position, leaving Spooner to grab second.
    Brittany #23

And Cyle Chislock rounded out the top three.
    Brittany #23

And the second moto of the pros where off.
    Brittany #23

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast