Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP Quad Cross Round 7 - Glen Helen

Hybrid View

2006 ITP Quad Cross Round 7 - Glen Helen

After a short two week break it was back to racing at Glen Helen for the seventh round of the ITP Quad Cross series.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

17 pros where signed up to race. Jeff Spooner was hoping to grab another win, while Dustin Nelson was in all hopes of redeeming himself.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Jeff Spooner was off to a great start by grabbing the holeshot. Cyle Chislock and TJ Dietrich where right behing, with Dustin Nelson running in the fourth spot.
    Brittany #23

Jeff Spooner had already put some distance between himself and the rest of the riders.
    Brittany #23

While Dustin Nelson was trying to work past some traffic in orfer to get to the front. But Cyle Chislock was not going to just let Nelson make that pass.
    Brittany #23

TJ Dietrich was nor running in the fourth place position.
    Brittany #23

John Shafe was running in the fifth spot.
    Brittany #23

And no Darrel Patton was not racing the wrong bike, his 450 was still having some problems so once again he had to ride his Raptor 700. And he was doing pretty well on it, as he was running in the sixth spot.
    Brittany #23

We are all really glad to see Nick Hengtgen out here once again, after a serious injury at the Speed World round, which resorted in him having to be Air Lifted out. We are glad to see that he has recovered and is back out here.
    Brittany #23

Jeff Spooner was still our front with a little bit of distance between himself and the rest of the pack.
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast