Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP Quad Cross Round 7 - Glen Helen

And it was Jeff Spooner who was once again out front.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

And right off the bat Nelson was in the second place position.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

And rookie Chris Riley was running in the third spot.
    Brittany #23

Eichner had a bad start and would have to work his way through the pack.
    Brittany #23

Jeff Spooner was keeping a little bit of room between himself and the number 94 rider Dustin Nelson.
    Brittany #23

While John Shafe was closing in the gap between himself and Chris Riley.
    Brittany #23

There was a great mid pack battle going on with Levi Marana, who took a pretty hard spill in practice, leading.
    Brittany #23

But Dustin Nelson was on fire, and was pressuring Spooner, like there was no tomarrow.
    Brittany #23

Which eventually led to Dustin Nelson making the pass and taking over the lead.
    Brittany #23

Dustin Nelson went on to take the win.
    Brittany #23

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast