Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2006 ITP Quad Cross Round 7 - Glen Helen

With Jeff SPooner grabbing the second place.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

and TJ Dietrich rounding out the top three.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Neel Hill grabbed the win for the 265-450 2 & 4 Stroke Novice class with a 1-1 finish for the day.
    Brittany #23

Evan Spooner who is shown here grabbing the hole shot finished in the second place position for the day with a 3-2 finish.
    Brittany #23

And the number 66 rider Jevan O'neil rounded out the top three with a 2-3 finish.
    Brittany #23

Here is Colten Webb, battleing with Shawn Anderson, both of these riders where in seperate classes, but where sure putting on a show for us.
    Brittany #23

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234