Thread: Eton Colil wire is off help

Eton Colil wire is off help

Where does the wire connect? i cant really see anything on top of that fin looking box.... the wire came out of the plug end of the wire tot hat goes on the spark plug

this is a friends sons 4 wheeler and my friend knows NOThing about this stuff. I dont know where you can get parts for this thing at even tho im in GA paulding county GA.

if its a eton viper and the wire did come from the coil here is what to do. take the 2 screws out of the front grill, they are on top. pop the grill out and the coil is behind the grill.

Mark
    " A good friend will bail you out of jail but a true friend will be sitting beside you saying.... Dang that was fun"

Mark

Bubba ( son )
    2005 YFZ450, 08 motor,Bike cam, Laeger Plus 2 a-arms, Elka shocks, GYTR Exhaust, Holeshots on Baja rims, AC Pro Pegs, G- Force axle

2009 Sponsor: Asv, SixSixOne. Oneal Racing, Houser Racing, GT Thunder, Nacs Racing, Elka

Originally posted by markvette
    if its a eton viper and the wire did come from the coil here is what to do. take the 2 screws out of the front grill, they are on top. pop the grill out and the coil is behind the grill.

Mark
    it says Rascall on the fender. I dunno...