Thread: Trade Predator for Banshee

Trade Predator for Banshee

I would like to trade my predator for an 04 or newer banshee. I would prefer a banshee to be in near to stock condition. One of the latest changes I made was to install an 03 black powder coated swingarm with a hpd spring kit on a freshly rebuilt shock which was done by rath racing. I really like this setup much more than the 04 swingarm and shock. The quad comes with pure polaris pipe, rath intake , 2004 TLD front springs, Trailtech clamp with ATV high bend 1 1/8" bars. The quad is absolutely awesome in the trails. I have other mods but not all are listed in my signature. I have most of the stock parts. The quad also has about 8 months left on a full extended warranty I purchased. It is transferable to any PM me if you are interested. I am glad to provide any pictures. Thanks!
    2004 Troy Lee Design, Pure Polaris with turn down, 13/36 gearing, Rath K&N intake, Tusk Nerfs, YT12A-Bs Battery(170 CCA), Maxxis Razr 21" front & Kenda Knarly 20" rear, 05 springs front, 03 rear swing arm w/hpd spring kit, full .190 skids, longhorn big bar, trailtech clamp, jet-hot coated header.

can i get some pics i have an 03 shee. with about 15 hrs on it now.

email--- nikates@yahoo.com

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...8/ed7a15ff.jpg
    ** Balls Deep Crew **
    07 sportsman 700
    front and rear bumpers
    popo body armor
    xtreme 3000x winch
    3" custom lift
    30" zilla's and 29.5" outlaws

08 RZR
    stock!!!!!!!

06 F-250 PSD