Thread: Bloody Nose

Bloody Nose

I dont know whats been going on but i have always been getting bloody noses. I usuall get them in the winter, because its so dry. But this last week i have been getting them when i blow my nose a little hard, it gusses. I also have bad allerfies so i always have a stuffy nose and i want to blow it all out. What do i do??
    Honda 400ex
    Herrmann, Galfer, LRD, Moose, PRM, Houser, Durablue, Emgo, Nacs, Dyno Jet, K&N, Spider, Holeshot, EBC, DG.....

98% of the teenage population does, will try or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has tried it, copy & paste this into your signature.

Sometimes high blood pressure can cause nose bleeds...

I got my nose shocked because of it. And now i hardly get them unless i get hit in the face. it was worth it though. i would wake up with them all the time
    I'm back and bringing the heat this season

D6 A Class
    JRD Racing
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v502/Jrdrider22/?start=0
    http://www.myspace.com/hollaatlloyd

Do you smoke? I used to get them real easy but haven't ever since I quit smoking cigarettes.
    2005 ATK VR 450

1986 Honda CR250R

have them coughterized (sp) they burn them and they dont bleed ne more i used to get them twice a day, in the winter, but now i only get them like once a month
    friends dont let friends ride yamahas

Originally posted by coolex
    have them coughterized (sp) they burn them and they dont bleed ne more i used to get them twice a day, in the winter, but now i only get them like once a month
    Same here but I don't get them at all. It is deffinately a unique procedure.
    Research Assistant
    Engine Research Center
    University of Wisconsin-Madison
    Department of Mechanical Engineering

2003 400ex
    2005 Arctic Cat F7 EFI

If you don't want to go with the burning route. Just put a little a neosporin on the end of Q-Tip and rub it around the inside of your nose when you go to bed and when you wake up. A month of that and it should stop them from happening.