Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rockhouse pre race chat..

i might be interested ......... how much are you asking......
    get with me as soon as you can........
    Later,
    Santo DeRisi

DeRisi Racing Inc.
    The Leading Edge in ATV Suspension Technology!
    www.derisiracing.com

have you ever wondered if Gump had a monkey what would it look like. Well i searched hi and low and when i went to the zoo with my little girl i seen this and i had to get a picture of it. If you notice the monkey is happy to see someone!
    Attached Images Attached Images

let's see, i have a $200,000 life insurance policy at work that my son will see no part of.. boy my wife is gonna be happy to hear that... where did i go wrong, or the mailman or the paper boy, or the bus driver.... etc....
    i need a dna sample, i want my child support money back !!!!

Originally posted by Santo DeRisi
    i might be interested ......... how much are you asking......
    get with me as soon as you can........
    easy santo, you might want to consider an 06 yfz, the bugs are out of the electrical and it's easier to stay up front if you start up front "from what i hear" mine comes with free holeshot lessons....

i figured i would help you guys out
    Fasst Company is Currently Accepting Resumes for the 2007 Racing Season

Long Beach, CA (8/28/06) – Fasst Company, home of the Flexx Handlebar System is currently accepting resumes for the 2007 racing season. 2006 has been a huge success for Fasst Company and we are looking forward to carrying our momentum into 2007. Please submit your resume by December 1, 2006 for an opportunity to ride on our winning team during the 2007 season. Please visit www.fasstco.com and click on the rider support button to submit your resume. Resumes may also be sent by email to ridersupport@fasstco.com; any resume that is mailed in will not be accepted.

i might have been slow but i got some air..
    thanks nc dirt rider..
    Attached Images Attached Images

good job

Jeff R., Thanks for the chest protectors! I did peel off the yamaha stickers and got 3 mph faster wearing it!!! OK maybe that was the 400ex instead of my 250ex!!!

Angela, thanks for talking me into riding the 400ex with 2 weeks experience on the clutch. Rode a clutch maybe 6 times in the last few years. Thanks for all your support and girl power pep talks!!!

Jenna and Gidget, can't wait to see if I can hang with you girls at the next race since I joined the big girls club and bought the 400ex!!! Loved the way you 3 ladies finished at the last race so close!! Wish I could have been there but it was family day at Emerald Pointe with my son.

Brooks, I might could be talked into letting you ride my 250ex since it appears you're still looking for a ride!!! LOL

Gump, nice to meet you and put a face with the talk. Hope your hangover is better and you're not sore anymore. I still don't understand why those guys give you such a hard time!!!! LOL

Later, Sonya

We all need to get a ride together for this weekend.....any ideas?

i don't understand it either, i'm nice to them.. i was nice to you when we finaly met sunday wasn't i ??

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast