Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rockhouse pre race chat..

that was one tough track ! i was done at the 3 mile marker, due to a little over partying at the track the night before.. congrats to jeff for another senoir win !! i got 3rd but was barley moving at the end of the race. i allmost stopped waiting for the pros to lap me because i couldn't turn another lap then i was in that last tight section before the finish and i heard a hell of a noise coming and knew my dream was coming true, cook lapped and he was flying.. i was never so happy to be lapped in my life.....
    those up hills were awesome, the only place where i felt fast..
    scott i kicked your arse...............

Wow!!! Well 1st. race , got good start (3rd) in vet. and promptly smacked tree entering woods behind photo guy!!!tryed to stay tucked up in that awful dust!!!!!
    Destroyed my frontend , bent frame, lower must have held up for a little while on that rough arse track , and then the rf lower broke completely off after the mx section , limped it back to the trailer , done for the day.
    Learned alot though , and had a great time , seem like a bunch of good people !!! Look forward to seeing Y'all out there again(well maybe a different track for my next experience)

Yeah my 1st experience at Rockhouse was pretty bad also.....this time wasnt as horrible but i really pulled a muscle or sometin in my shoulder, it still hurts like a SOB, I was runnin great though for a good while, i just havent had the finishes 2 proove it, It was fun though and ill be ready for the next 1
    (2) XC Raptor 700rs- They got some stuff

GNCC #298

Thanks to GT Thunder, Cycra, Spider, Bel-Ray, Fasst co. No Toil, Houser, GBC and HMF!

45 Forever, Ride Proud!

i can't even get my camera to turn on, so it aint looking good for pics.. but i think jeff got some and i seen a bunch of people taking pics, maybe they'll post them after bonnie does the race report...

john yelton is posting pics over at QZ..

Originally posted by gump
    i can't even get my camera to turn on, so it aint looking good for pics.. but i think jeff got some and i seen a bunch of people taking pics, maybe they'll post them after bonnie does the race report...
    I knew I would break the dam thing!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kevin McClellan in a atv forum but rides bikes duh ktm 300 xc

So is anybody sore today?

Hey angela, what did your husband think of his first race?

Originally posted by epinac18
    So is anybody sore today?

Hey angela, what did your husband think of his first race?
    i felt fine when i went to work this morning but by the time i left i could tell i just ran rockhouse... note to self, don't drink a 12 pack the night before a race at the track, i'm slow enough i don't need anymore help...

overalls except the top few untill bonnie does the race report.. starting with the dustins new daddy...
    Attached Images Attached Images

page 2
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast