Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rockhouse pre race chat..

My god, Cry me a river, Are y'all men or mice? Do I have to get out there and show y'all how to ride again?
    OK Gump I won't tell anyone else.

they are still tryin to stay friends because it gets lonely in the nursin home

Originally posted by 400exyzkiller
    they are still tryin to stay friends because it gets lonely in the nursin home
    Alright the last few posts were funny but that did it!!! That Was a Good 1.......O Well i had 2 say sometin
    (2) XC Raptor 700rs- They got some stuff

GNCC #298

Thanks to GT Thunder, Cycra, Spider, Bel-Ray, Fasst co. No Toil, Houser, GBC and HMF!

45 Forever, Ride Proud!

Hows the track look any one been out there? I bet there is some arse hole puckerin hills, a few million rocks, and about god knows how many whoops

Hows the track look any one been out there? I bet there is some arse hole puckerin hills, a few million rocks, and about god knows how many whoops
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.... SEE YA TOMORROW
    LoneWarriorsMom
    ~finally4fifty's [Charley'] mom~

and dust about 5inch thick around the MX,cause they ain't no rain in sight.....sounds like a great day for racing......

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/forecast...etric=0&fday=2

tracks gonna be fast, buren took out the big hill and he said it's gonna be like riding a road !!!!! but he will lie a man...

Thanks Jenna! My wrist is being a little stubborn about healing but besides that I am great. I could hold onto the bars but the turning and jarring would take me out quickly. I will miss you and wish you could come spectate also!!!! Oh and I was almost excited to see us girls might have a good influence on the Gumpster but he couldn't hold up to all that peer pressure the boys have

Gump I thought we were about to see your sweet side!!! Ron is considering racing Senior class just because he would be with some familiar faces and a smaller class but I know you guys have those secret turbo kits...He will be on his 300EX without turbo boost.
    Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!
    Angelon400ex

SPONSORS
    MY HUSBAND
    Custom Covers
    FASST CO. FLEXX HANDLEBARS
    GT Thunder
    Maier Plastics
    Spider Grips

#546 GNCC and Mideast racer
    2005 400EX

I never ride alone- God pilots my quad!

http://photos.yahoo.com/atvingwoman

Just got off the phone wid Dale W. said tha track gonna run backards...MX will be last......
    Wish everyone good luck!!!!!

Well that will be different but should help w\ the Dust on the start a bit......thanks for the info
    (2) XC Raptor 700rs- They got some stuff

GNCC #298

Thanks to GT Thunder, Cycra, Spider, Bel-Ray, Fasst co. No Toil, Houser, GBC and HMF!

45 Forever, Ride Proud!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast