Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rockhouse pre race chat..

Rockhouse pre race chat..

i've been slacking so i hear.. here's the place to talk yo chit for the up coming race.. i've been busy polishing up all these first place plaques and 2nd place big arse throphy that i got in the off season...

I hear you Gump! Do you thing the track is going to be a mud hole this weekend?
    Warrior (sold)
    Raptor (sold)
    Z400 (sold)
    450R
    Read "John 3-16"
    SPONSORS:
    ELKA SUSPENSION

Originally posted by Z-135
    I hear you Gump! Do you thing the track is going to be a mud hole this weekend?
    rockhouse doesn't hold much water, it all runs off and it hasn't rained here much in the past week..

Im bracin for another Dust Bowl.....hopefully nothing like Parker Valley was though
    (2) XC Raptor 700rs- They got some stuff

GNCC #298

Thanks to GT Thunder, Cycra, Spider, Bel-Ray, Fasst co. No Toil, Houser, GBC and HMF!

45 Forever, Ride Proud!

Angela I hope you are healing well! I was just thinking about you! I wish I could come and spectate but I guess I'll be spectating at work! I hope everyone has a great race!! Be careful!
    “ If I never ever get to practice nursing again, not for one second, I can say that all it was all worth those few minutes that God gave me to care for Daniel. I can never thank him enough!” May he rest in the arms of God!

Originally posted by jenna400ex
    Angela I hope you are healing well! I was just thinking about you! I wish I could come and spectate but I guess I'll be spectating at work! I hope everyone has a great race!! Be careful!
    it's good to see yall supporting each other while still be competitors on the track. maybe i should quit talking so much trash and support my fellow racers.. let me give it a try..
    jeff i hope your quad is running good this weekend now that you freashed up your top end and adjusted your valves you should get alot of a better start, and have a chance to lead every lap. scott canipe i hope you have a great day also you are running strong now and deserve to win yourself one this sunday.. kenny gwyn i hope i get to ride behind you all day sunday with no where to pass, cause your so much fun to ride with.. so good luck guys !!!!!!!!!!!

I,ve heard it all now.....
    Kevin you and Dale Woody ready for some Rockhouse whoop T doooooo's...........

Talking 2006 senoir class champion

that's got a good sound to it IF i win sunday i could rap it up at one of the tuffest tracks we run" THE ROCK HOUSE",just got my quad back from the wind tunnel,got a better airo package and the boys in the engine room found a couple more H P !!!!so i think will be tuff come sunday on the PRO QUAD RACING honda,but i know scott,bill and gump will do their best to see that don't happen going to be fun going for it,
    then it will be

Mr ROBINSON

to you bunch of losers
    #55 2006 MID-EAST SENIOR CLASS CHAMPION
    #555 GNCC
    PRO QUAD RACING (828-397-3965)
    ROBINSON MOTORS (828-612-8711)
    R&S INSULATION CO (828-874-0498)

i hope you rap it up this week jeff, cause you've worked hard for it all year long. and please don't leave senoir and go run another class cause i learn so much from you every race..

i can't do this anymore, jeff i hope you don't get hurt sunday but i would love to see your chain break on the start or something not to expensive erupt.. you arrogant bass-turd !!!!
    scott canipe i'm having you tested for steroids, your supposed to be old and fat in this class not all pumped up.. and if you hit robinson when his chain breaks i'm gonna drive kenny gwyn through both of yall and go on about my business...

whew i feel better all ready....

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast