Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 Maxxis 12 Hours of Pont de Vaux, France

The pits are located along the longest straightaway on the track, and 120 teams line up for a massive display of ATV race quads. Here is the official Suzuki France team.
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is the #25 LTR450 ridden by French riders Franck Allart and Dimitri Vallet. It was totally set up with Fox Shocks, a-arms, and very clean light system.

Check out the trick aluminum tank on the LTR450. I did notice that they had switched back to the stock tank for some reason by the final session of the race.

Here is another trick looking LTR450. The Suzuki's were very popular at the PDV.

It was good to see some familiar faces. Here is New Zealander Johnny Simons' team, which included GNCC regulars Brandon Sommers and Mike Novak. They were riding a YFZ450.

Polaris was very well represented at the PDV, with multiple teams on a variety of Polaris models. This is the new quad display in the Expo area.

Here is a Predator from the Polaris France team.

I believe this is the trickest Polaris Scrambler I have ever seen.

Looks like the front spindles and hubs are TRX450R with some nice looking shocks.

High and low speed compression adjustment on the front shocks, oversize radiator, ProPeg nerfs, and of course a flame job on the side cover.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast