Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Maxxis 12 Hours of Pont de Vaux, France

The JSL Suzuki Team takes third place overall honors. Julien Dorey, Piere Merle, and Laurent Solinski piloted the LTR450.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Second overall goes to the GYTR Team Yamaha UK squad led by Joe Maessen, and managed by past PDV Champion Richard Cole.

And the winners- the Belgian Team Piron! The team consisted of Guy Meertens and Alexandre and Stephane Piron. They are the first team to win the PDV on a four stroke. They rode their Yamaha YFZ450 for 11 hours and 56 minutes, doing 207 laps at an average of 59 kph. It appears that the four-strokes have taken over the event, as the only two-stroke to be a threat to win, the Duncan Banshee, will not be ridden in 2007. So begins the next generation of the Pont de Vaux 12 hours.

Great Coverage Andy-thank you !
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Great coverage, I hope I will be riding Pont de Vaux next year also, after my first PdV this year which was a disaster. With a overall of 75th place.

Great job Andy! we might have to get you on Richards team next year- seems like he has some good luck going at PDV! See ya in NC

I love to see the coverage of this event!!! Love to see the YFZ do so well, and it's a shame that Eichner couldn't take another championship, but he still looks like he had a blast!! Thanks so much for the coverage!!!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Yea Andy great coverage that sucks the honda gave out on you guys I was really hoping to see you and you're team do well this year but hay there always next year write.
    GET WELL SOON JJ

Last Minute Racing
    D-7 A class
    CT3 motorsports
    Fredericksburg mafia

awesome coverage andy. i love seing the atv scene over in europe since it is where i am from. Big up's to the sponsors that sent you over there too!

grandi ragazzi!!!! Andrea Pisanu from ITALY!!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast