Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mini Quad Class at Indianapolis National Speedway Flat Track

Mini Quad Class at Indianapolis National Speedway Flat Track 9/2

I spoke to Dean the guy who runs the Indianapolis National Speedway Flat Track and ask if we could run mini quads there and he said sure if enough show. I currently have 5 that will be making it Saturday night 9/2 which is enough to run and thought I would get the word out if anyone else is interested.

Here is the link http://www.indianapolisnationalspeedway.com/ if interested.

Five entries are required to make a class.
    All riders must have number plates on the front, and both sides in order to get scored, and receive any payouts. There will be no exceptions.
    Pits open at 4:00pm, and all riders must be signed up by 5:30pm. No exceptions. If you are running late, please call (317) 281-4070 no later than 4:30pm, and we can make arrangements to add you to the program. Riders abusing this privilege will have it taken away.
    All riders must have a current AMA membership. If you do not have one, they can be purchased at the track.
    Riders under the age of 18, must have a consent form signed by their parents/guardian.

Hey Ty,

We'll try and make it as well and I know Len would probably come out. Have you talked to Terry McGuire also?
    Brandon Waltz #11

Big thanks to Tittle Brothers Racing, RC Motorsports, RK Chains, SixSixOne and WeaponMX.

Brandon's Sponsorhouse

Yes, I spoke to Len he is going to try to make it. I do not have any # for Terry if you could please pass the word on to Terry that would be great.

Will do, I'll let some folks down south know too.
    Brandon Waltz #11

Big thanks to Tittle Brothers Racing, RC Motorsports, RK Chains, SixSixOne and WeaponMX.

Brandon's Sponsorhouse

Sounds like fun.We won't be able to make it this time due to a soccer tourney.
    I have also been told Lawrenceburg will allow mini quads to race if enough show.They race every Friday night.Good Luck!

Well it's looking like we won't be able to make it now either. The wife just called on her way to the ER with Brandon for a probable broken wrist Of course it was on his skateboard and not his quad. At least I have some firepower now for the next time she brings up how dangerous quads are
    Brandon Waltz #11

Brandon's Sponsorhouse

Hope the wrist is ok.

Sorry to hear that about Brandon,keep us posted.

Unfortunately the x-rays confirmed my fears, compound fracture of the wrist. We go Monday to get it hard-casted. Luckily it's his left and he's right-handed. Hopefully he can ride in 4 weeks for a series down south, he said he'd ride in the cast if he had to Good luck you guys, we may drive over to see it anyways, check the place out.
    Brandon Waltz #11

Brandon's Sponsorhouse

Did the weather hold out so you could get some racing in?How was the turn out?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast